The Official MLB 2020 thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Nevada you can bet on anything. And I would say take the over.

I so wish he had only played baseball, and for a long time. Tremendous athlete.   

Posted Images

@Jimmy James doesn't need to start the weekend early to so he can watch the St Louis Cardinals today.  They have had multiple positive test results so the game has been postponed.

53 minutes ago, burghfan said:

@Jimmy James doesn't need to start the weekend early to so he can watch the St Louis Cardinals today.  They have had multiple positive test results so the game has been postponed.

I haven't watched a single pitch this year yet. 

On 8/23/2020 at 6:40 PM, burghfan said:

The Pirates are now winners of 3 in a row.

If they were in the AL East they would be a half game ahead of the Boston Red Sox.

Looks like the winning came to a halt in a big way last night...White Sox throws a no hitter vs the Pirates.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29741968/lucas-giolito-tosses-shortened-season-first-no-hitter-white-sox-blank-pirates

11 hours ago, VABOSSFAN said:

Looks like the winning came to a halt in a big way last night...White Sox throws a no hitter vs the Pirates.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29741968/lucas-giolito-tosses-shortened-season-first-no-hitter-white-sox-blank-pirates

They played an afternoon game today and were back hitting getting 6 hits and scoring 3 runs, but they gave up 12 hits and 10 runs to pick up another L.

2 hours ago, burghfan said:

They played an afternoon game today and were back hitting getting 6 hits and scoring 3 runs, but they gave up 12 hits and 10 runs to pick up another L.

My dad and uncle have already given up on baseball.

The Pirates sweep a double header from the Cardinals yesterday.  They picked up a shutout in the 2nd game.  I don't know if that should have an * beside it or not since doubleheader games are 7 innings and not 9.

They also have the best record in the NL Central over the last 10 games.

8 minutes ago, burghfan said:

beside it or not since doubleheader games are 7 innings and not 9.

The Cardinals planned it that way, with The Covid, as they don't have a closer. ;)

On 9/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, JudgeBrown said:

As if 2020 wasn't f'ed up enough, last night I had to watch Madison Bumgarner take the mound against the Giants in a Diamondbacks uniform. @CmonMrTrouble I fell asleep, how did the game turn out?

I stopped watching at the trading deadline when they traded 1/2 the team for prospects and some extra baseballs