Greasy Lake Community

Western Stars and 1 Unrelated Music Question

Hi Lakers,

It's been a while since I have been on here. So nice to come back and see all the familiar people. I hope you all have been well. I saw Western Stars yesterday and was hoping to discuss. Is there a separate "spoiler" thread for those who have seen it, but do not wish to spoil for those who have not yet seen?

Also, not Bruce related, but music related. I am working on getting tickets for Elton John and registered for Verified Fan. We find out tomorrow night if we get a code and are invited to shop. Tickets go on sale the following day. If I do receive a code, but am not able to shop when they go on sale, Can I give my code to a friend to shop for me (us)? I believe the similar process was used for SOB, so that is why I am asking.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday.

Ellen

8 minutes ago, diamondjacki said:

Is there a separate "spoiler" thread for those who have seen it, but do not wish to spoil for those who have not yet seen?

I think we're long past the point of having to worry about spoilers on this one. Feel free to discuss away on the Western Stars Movie Thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1