Promise61

Vinyl reissues in January. Strong rumour.

Reissues of the presently rare and expensive  LINYC, 18 Tracks,  and a first ever vinyl issue for the wonderful Live In Dublin.

Possibly part of Vol 3 of the vinyl box reissues. Possibly bogus.

• Like 4

January?

Live in Dublin would be great! Still waiting for Live and Tracks on vinyl, Tracks being very unlikely. 

Wonder if a LINYC reissue will feature a remaster of the original CD source or the original vinyl source recording (not that I'd notice...)

• Like 1

Five albums will be released on vinyl on  januari 31, 2020, 18 Tracks, Live in New York City. The Rising, Devils and Dust and LIve in Dublin 

Did a check on the German site JPC.DE and indeed, it looks like it's gonna be a late Xmas gift, The Rising, 2lp, Devil's and Dust, 2lp, 18 Tracks, 2lp and two 3lp sets, them being Live Seeger and the Live in NYC album. No boxset yet announced but totalling like 12 lps, this just may be in the can also. Well, fans out there, have a sober Xmas and New Year and rock and roll at the end of January 2020, though Seeger live is not that much r and r no....highly welcome to lots of us out there and being able to finish off my vinyl collection, yes yes. Sk far I've got his 70 and 80 releases, so no boxset 1 for me but I did get number 2 and hopefully this bunch. What cometh next is already in the can, my can here. 

Don’t think this will be a box set, because all the titles are separat listed... vol.2 was first announced as a box set and later on as separat releases... now it’s only listed as separat releases... 

I have a sealed 18 Tracks, so a reissue, to actually play and read will be a tidy thing. The others I have two copies of, so I'll pass on those, but am very excited by a Live In Dublin release.

:wub:

• Like 1

Hey Sietze1976, did another check on mighty google and you may be right there,  really no info whatsoever about boxset numero 3. Though after the first two sets, a third set would fit in perfectly. The book makes it an xtra really. Let's wait and see what magic may happen along the way. Still some time up to January 31.....

• Like 1

im sure i have LINYC somewhere

i remembee forking out $200 for it

18 tracks id be interested in and the Rising

i have the others

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

im sure i have LINYC somewhere

i remembee forking out $200 for it

18 tracks id be interested in and the Rising

i have the others

If i had spent $200 on one vinyl release I'm sure i would know where i had put it :D

39 minutes ago, Osirisluxor said:

If i had spent $200 on one vinyl release I'm sure i would know where i had put it :D

we moved and its been a bit complicated :(

almost every moving box has Bruce written on it 

i still can't find most of the pots and my electric mixer 

Am I the only one who would love a Tracks vinyl release? I know it would be expensive but there are several tracks on there I’d love to hear on vinyl...

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

There is need for a Tracks re-release with correction of all the errors in the booklet.

• Like 1