Sign in to follow this  
Paolo's Circus Story

Nugs Holiday Sale: 25% off CDs and Downloads of shows from 1975 - 2013

Just now, lilbud said:

I wonder why only up until 2013? So no HH or 2016-17 shows here

Yeah it surprised me as well. Especially as I've been writing these Rest of the High Hopes Tour guides primarily to help people for when this sale started :lol:

17 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Yeah it surprised me as well. Especially as I've been writing these Rest of the High Hopes Tour guides primarily to help people for when this sale started :lol:

It's even weirder considering that last years sale was everything in the catalog, 2014 and 2016-17 included.

27 minutes ago, lilbud said:

It's even weirder considering that last years sale was everything in the catalog, 2014 and 2016-17 included.

December 2nd is a while away, I wouldn't be surprised if they're added to the sale in the next week or so. 

I miss the 'display all previously not yet purchased, select all, proceed to checkout' feature.

:P

• Love Love Love! 1

43 minutes ago, MARTIN LEICESTER said:

Not everything is available that should be via the above link, which includes Manchester 2016. If you go into the normal live.brucespringsteen.net link everything is still full price.

Yeah, at the minute only shows from 1975 - 2013 are a part of the 25% off sale. As I said above, I think in the next few weeks we'll see those 2014 and 2016-17 shows added. 

Everything is still full price on live.brucespringsteen.net, but on the website's homepage is the featured post about the sale that takes you directly to Nugs.net where you can find the shows at a reduced price. 

55 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Weren't the Downloads 50 % off some years ? :(

Downloads have always been 50% prior to this year whilst CDs remain at 25%.

This years holiday sale is certainly not as attractive as previous years since it effectively only covers the archive series up to 2013 with the 2014 to current tour sets excluded. In fact in 2016 the holiday discount even applied to the pre-order offer for the Jan/Feb Oz/NZ 2017 shows.

I certainly won’t be tempted as much as I might have been.

• Thanks 2

Confusion point No. 1:

If you go into the normal live.brucespringsteen.net link everything is still full price.

Confusion point No. 2: I went through the 25-percent off link to the Nugs site. I was looking for 12-29-1980. But it was not listed among the 40-something shows to download. The good news: I found it in a search and downloaded it at the promotional price. But geez, how about making things a little more smooth?

Then again, this is brought to you by the folks who STILL have the title "Bruce Homes Home" above the 9/19/78 essay. Yikes.

So... I'm looking for the 1980-12-31 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (REMIX) version.

(I've got the "crappy"  version already).

How do I find the "REMIX" version on Nugster's page ??? (And by the way, why the  #%¤& do I have to pay for a replacement of a recording I already paid for??)

1 hour ago, chevy396 said:

So... I'm looking for the 1980-12-31 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (REMIX) version.

(I've got the "crappy"  version already).

How do I find the "REMIX" version on Nugster's page ??? (And by the way, why the  #%¤& do I have to pay for a replacement of a recording I already paid for??)

As far as I’m aware the “remix” version replaced the original which is no longer available. If you click on the show on the Nugs site and look at the recording details you’ll see that the “mixed” date is now June 2019. If you get out a magnifying glass(!) and look at the thumbnail for the artwork, the top line giving show details states “remix”.

Hope that helps.

ps with regards to paying again, I agree.

25 minutes ago, hammersmith75 said:

As far as I’m aware the “remix” version replaced the original which is no longer available. If you click on the show on the Nugs site and look at the recording details you’ll see that the “mixed” date is now June 2019. If you get out a magnifying glass(!) and look at the thumbnail for the artwork, the top line giving show details states “remix”.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the guiding.

I'm not blind... Just a bit out of town.

Thanks for the polite hint. Appreciated.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hammersmith75 said:

Hope that helps.

I think I read somewhere that if you have the original version you can listen to the remixed version in the nugs app, it may be a hassle but it is there.

8 minutes ago, zzcoolness said:

I think I read somewhere that if you have the original version you can listen to the remixed version in the nugs app, it may be a hassle but it is there.

That would be like renting a car you just bought, wouldn't it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chevy396 said:

That would be like renting a car you just bought, wouldn't it ?

Yep, but it's the best they've got I guess

2 hours ago, chevy396 said:

Thanks for the guiding.

I'm not blind... Just a bit out of town.

Thanks for the polite hint. Appreciated.

Re the magnifying glass — I definitely needed it!

13 hours ago, hammersmith75 said:

Hope that helps.

Wow, I never noticed this! :P

In the sale section, Hammersmith 1975 is included but there is no option to buy. I would happily buy the vinyl at these prices !!!!!