Sign in to follow this  
Kid Named Eddie

Have not been here for ages

3 minutes ago, Kid Named Eddie said:

Good to see some familiar names

I could do without that kid named eddie bloke, tho!

On 12/3/2019 at 5:41 PM, Kid Named Eddie said:

Anyone still around from the early 2000's?

Who didn't lock the fucking door?

3 hours ago, Walrus655321 said:

Probably a human bowling ball 

A human canon ball, then.

13 hours ago, Kid Named Eddie said:

The amazing thing was I remembered my password and didn't have to reach out to admins to get in

Well done ! :lol:

I only remember my password because once i forgot and got completly locked out so Cosmic kid made me one up and ive used it ever since

If i had made my own up i would have forgotten every other week :P

• Like 1

This thread prompted me to check my own profile as to when I joined, I was surprised to see it was 2007.

Not sure what finally prompted me to join, but I do remember shyly lurking for a while. I suspect I read a post of some sort that I really wanted to respond to and signed up.

I do wonder what happened to some folks over the years, there were some posters whose contributions were almost guaranteed good value. Earthslayer with his statistics and The Calvary with his musings on not just Bruce but life are two that immediately come to mind

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

This thread prompted me to check my own profile as to when I joined, I was surprised to see it was 2007.

Not sure what finally prompted me to join, but I do remember shyly lurking for a while. I suspect I read a post of some sort that I really wanted to respond to and signed up.

I do wonder what happened to some folks over the years, there were some posters whose contributions were almost guaranteed good value. Earthslayer with his statistics and The Calvary with his musings on not just Bruce but life are two that immediately come to mind

I miss Earthslayer

Im sure he was an Aussie but was working overseas, i assumed USA,  he seemed to travel slot for work

I also miss Tomas T ? He was Swedish and had lots of lovelly things in his collection and an English fan called Paul

And of course Welby :(

If anyone is out there lurking, join us and speak of your love of Bruce

I used to lurk too but i knew once the darkness box set was released i would need someone to talk to

But then i was too shy to post 

Not now !!! :lol:

Sadly, we know what happened to the great Welby. Shout out to Billy's wonderful efforts in keeping Welby's writings alive on this site.

It's the other great contributors who just disappeared that I wonder about. At the end of the day, all I knew of them was their digital typing preserved on a digital medium. Yet still.... they (or what they presented to us on The Lake) are missed.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

Sadly, we know what happened to the great Welby. Shout out to Billy's wonderful efforts in keeping Welby's writings alive on this site.

It's the other great contributors who just disappeared that I wonder about. At the end of the day, all I knew of them was their digital typing preserved on a digital medium. Yet still.... they (or what they presented to us on The Lake) are missed.

State trooper spring's to mind :(