1 minute ago, janeymarywendy said:

How come I can see them on my laptop then? Is it a far superior laptop than yours? :D

Pass

I can't see then on either my PC or my Tablet. They seem to have wandered off to an oasis.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

How come I can see them on my laptop then? Is it a far superior laptop than yours? :D

It was probably still stored in your local browser cache. Anyway, you are the first to have your avatar back. I just uploaded it from my backup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, CosmicKid said:

It was probably still stored in your local browser cache. Anyway, you are the first to have your avatar back. I just uploaded it from my backup.

can we get Daisey's avatar back she posts like 2.000 times a day (approx) and reading her avatar-less posts is painful.....

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, CosmicKid said:

As you may have noticed, we were offline again, but this time it was on purpose so the Invision support people could apply a permanent fix to the problems we have been having lately. I do believe they succeeded, but some profile pictures are missing. I can probably solve that within a few days, but you are also welcome to upload a new one to make my job easier ... Or the same one again if you'd like. 

A big thank you as always.