BobbyJames

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

Rumour that the new Springsteen album has finished recording and there will be a European tour starting in July, with more music to come next week

Source is below - no idea on its credibility, but it’s something I thought worth posting 

https://www.pinkcadillacmusic.it/bruce-springsteen-nuovo-album-e-tour-2020/#

Translated - “Straight from Asbury Park, we learn fact of Colts Neck recording of the work conclusion , for the new album of the E Street Band - on which any indiscretion is still leaked - and consequent Boss tour that would see the start just in Europe next July . Obviously it is just a "rumor" '... but it is a sign that the car is in motion and soon, who knows, we will have official news.“

Dig it, hopefully true, we'll see Bruce in the fall winter.

I'm really impressed so many lakers can speak Italian:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Italians are usually the first to know. It is consistent with what Bruce had said, so maybe it's true.

I'm so excited! :D

• Like 1

image.png.84bbb20a1d3ca159e726de943b3c6016.png

But real talk, it'll be exciting as all hell if this is legit. It'll be even more legit when the first real info and music drops and everyone complains that it isn't as good as [insert early album here]

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Makes sense. Summer in Europe, back home for the elections. Good timing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Silvia said:

Italians are usually the first to know. It is consistent with what Bruce had said, so maybe it's true.

I'm so excited! :D

And Ron Aniello’s “thrill” button Instagram post! :D 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, MadamMarie said:

And Ron Aniello’s “thrill” button Instagram post! :D 

Like the cryptic images from Bruce of Western scenery a few days before WS album was announced...

• Like 2

If they have recorded an album, I’m very surprised that they’ve done so without anyone knowing or hearing about it. 

I know he’s said for a while he was going back into the studio with the band, but I thought when it happened we’d get the odd teaser on social media from Stevie’s twitter, or Ron Aniello’s Instagram, or at least rumours that the band have been spotted near Colts Neck

If this is legit, what's the timeline like?

And I woke up earlier than necessary on a Sunday because of this, expected this thread to be 15 pages long.

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Where does it say more music is coming next week? It just says more to come.. that can be more rumors, more information, but doesn’t say more music. 

5 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

The BUSA box.

2005 - Born To Run

2010 - Darkness

2015 - The River 

2020 - ?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

2005 - Born To Run

2010 - Darkness

2015 - The River 

2020 - ?

I've never thought about it like that - I'd just assumed they were released within their anniversary years

That said, though, I feel like the post must be referencing a newly recorded album as opposed to the boxset, which I think would more likely be released towards towards the holiday period

would doubt european shows would start in July, stadium shows would be doubtful so soon before footie season in early august.

29 minutes ago, stevie54uk said:

would doubt european shows would start in July, stadium shows would be doubtful so soon before footie season in early august.

I agree this makes sense, especially as some teams play cup-qualifier games and friendlies at their grounds during the summer

That said, there were European stadium shows in July 2012, 2013 and 2016 so maybe its not a huge issue?

15 minutes ago, BobbyJames said:

I agree this makes sense, especially as some teams play cup-qualifier games and friendlies at their grounds during the summer

That said, there were European stadium shows in July 2012, 2013 and 2016 so maybe its not a huge issue?

true apart from not in english stadiums i dont think

• Like 1