BobbyJames

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

2 hours ago, EFC Refugee said:

Just tried to message you and you are showing as 'cannot accept messages', You are also showing as account disabled.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wout said:

But it IS interesting that this event is also listed on the official artist site on ticketmaster... 

977678182_Schermafbeelding2020-01-15om13_40_43.thumb.png.fdbed53bf6d209b271b56448e75bd155.png

Had my hopes up for a minute with this.

Is it a load of old nonsense then? 

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

With no news whatsoever, it appears that that is indeed the case unfortunately.  

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

It pretty weird though because if you go into Finnish ticketmaster independently (ie not following the quoted link) and search for Bruce then this does come up.  But it won’t go any further than that page.  

It’s very doubtful obviously, but weird none the less!  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, ukjohnney said:

It pretty weird though because if you go into Finnish ticketmaster independently (ie not following the quoted link) and search for Bruce then this does come up.  But it won’t go any further than that page.  

It’s very doubtful obviously, but weird none the less!  :ph34r:

Does sound strange.

10 hours ago, Wout said:

On third thoughts, I would argue that the date does not make much sense. In October I would expect that Bruce is busy with rallying/campaigning for the US 2020 elections. 

One would certainly hope so..............:D

9 minutes ago, Perisic said:

Small pit I reckon.

Is this the Mansion On The Hill, or the bourgeois house in the Hollywood Hills?

(Sorry. These are the sort of posts at 00.45. A.M. when you are bored and are supposed to do something else).

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Is this the Mansion On The Hill, or the bourgeois house in the Hollywood Hills?

(Sorry. These are the sort of posts at 00.45. A.M. when you are bored and are supposed to do something else).

Actually the mansion pictured is in Finland, Helsinki to be precise, has historic music connections and is currently an occasional music venue though heaven only knows what the listing’s got to do with Bruce.

The Aino Ackté Villa is a historic villa building in the Lullabalo district of Tullisaari in Helsinki , which today functions as a cultural property owned by the city.

Originally known as Villa Lindfors , the villa is one of three villas designed by Theodor Deckerfor the re -growth of Commercial Counselor Henrik Borgström (two of them remain). The two-storey wooden villa built in 1877 and built in a decorative Neo-Renaissance style is located in Tullisaarenpuisto Park. It uses a vertical log structure. The villa was purchased by the world-famous Finnish soprano Aino Ackté in 1904 and used until his death in 1944. The city acquired it in 1929 and restored it in its original form between 1986 and 1987.

The villa is rented from May to the end of October for small concerts and cultural events, meetings, seminars and private events, as well as for music training and teaching purposes.

• Like 1

I think it’s naughty gremlins. Sitting there realising how much fun they can have by putting Bruce Springsteen pretend dates on websites and watching us all go into meltdown !:ph34r::blink:

• Like 1

Isn't this just a case of Ticketmaster doing test pages?

I seem to remember a few years ago, TM USA showing a Bruce date in LA for January 1st.

11 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

If you search for DASIN1 in Helsinki the tickets appear, but I'm not sure how or why this comes up under Bruce....I'd love if the 20Euro would be the price for a Bruce show though :P

https://www.ticketmaster.fi/event/dasin1-gal-tickets/12327?language=en-us

• Haha 1

The time to start thinking that maybe there won't be any E Street shows this year is if band members, Nils especially, start announcing solo shows for 2020. But they know we're going to be looking out for that sort of thing. Even then it wouldn't be the first time solo dates had to be rescheduled to fit in with a call to tour from Bruce. Wasn't there also speculation that Nils might go out on the road as part of Crazy Horse with Neil Young and that there might be a tough decision for Nils as to which he went with if E Street also toured?

24 minutes ago, Old English Town said:

The time to start thinking that maybe there won't be any E Street shows this year is if band members, Nils especially, start announcing solo shows for 2020. But they know we're going to be looking out for that sort of thing. Even then it wouldn't be the first time solo dates had to be rescheduled to fit in with a call to tour from Bruce. Wasn't there also speculation that Nils might go out on the road as part of Crazy Horse with Neil Young and that there might be a tough decision for Nils as to which he went with if E Street also toured?

Agree in the main.

I think Nils is a contracted member of the ESB so they would always get priority.

3 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Surely something is going on. 

Overdubs and new recording of BUSA outtakes for the VERY BIG BUSA Box.

Edit: but not Electric Nebraska of course that will stay untouched vintage 1982.

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Sad 1

I think there was meant to be a Crazy Horse tour but it was postponed because Neil wanted to focus on other projects, like the films he has in the archives - that may be old news and may have related to touring in 2019

This thread is a real emotional rollercoaster ride.

I'm loving it. :D

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

1 hour ago, Lampi said:

Overdubs and new recording of BUSA outtakes for the VERY BIG BUSA Box.

Edit: but not Electric Nebraska of course that will stay untouched vintage 1982.

I’d take that!

New studio album would be nice though. 

I just hope this is a new e street album. No thanks to the born in the USA boxset that can wait until a non touring year.

Why not both?

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 2

1 hour ago, Lampi said:

Why not both?

I see the BITUSA box set and a new ESB album tour  feeding of each other 

Of couse JLM don't seem to value any kind of marketing plan so who knows

I’d take a BITUSA box set with extra tracks re-recorded like Follow That Dream. I would not be shocked if the tour was marketed as a BITUSA tour. However indifferent most fans would be to hearing a BITUSA full album show every night, it’s the most guaranteed means of selling out everywhere they choose to play. 

• Like 2