Greasy Lake Community

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

2 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Agreed, and I’d like THE MEDLEY as well please!  So ENJ and I need to be at the same show(s) :P

As long as we’re wishing... DJ can absolutely have her ‘78 Intro (and any kind of Kitty!), I’ll take my Prove It album style... 

Give me everybodies unloved / unwanted kitties (all though no more feline kitties please) and 78 intros

I can handled it !!!

Im definatly not saying no to a Detroit market either 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

Didn't the rumor this entire thread is built around say something about new music in the last few weeks?

Can't remember, so many pages (since the original post) of meaningless nonsense, which these sort of threads always seem to descend to.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TupacThePuma said:

Can't remember, so many pages since the original post of meaningless nonsense, which these sort of threads always seem to descend to.

That’s cos no one really knows anything, but we all really want to know something, anything, so we just let conversation wander! 

it’s a Wednesday, something may happen somewhere today!  :D  3pm perhaps? 

but if they are only recording at the moment,  I feel it may be a while in reality! 

1 hour ago, TupacThePuma said:

That’s cos no one really knows anything, but we all really want to know something, anything, so we just let conversation wander! 

Well Don't!

Why not?   It’s entertaining!! 

and actually I am not guilty Of it at all really!  

when it’s officially announced  it will be every where like crazy! 

2 hours ago, ukjohnney said:

Why not?   It’s entertaining!! 

and actually I am not guilty Of it at all really!  

when it’s officially announced  it will be every where like crazy! 

Wasn't targeted at you directly, but rather those who like to use these & similar thread to discuss their toiletry requirements at concerts. To them I would suggest another thread perhaps entitled - "The day I went to the Big Boy's Room at a Bruce Springsteen concert" or better still - "The day I went to the Big Boys Room at a Bruce Springsteen concert & didn't quiet make it in time".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, stevie54uk said:

well i have given up and booked my first 2 holidays of the year as i think the odds of anything before autumn/fall are very unlikely

I hope you are right as aside from starting to feel a bit miffed at how long it is taking to let anything be known (IF of course it turns out to be this summer - if it isn't this summer the "no news" is perfectly understandable) - BUT - more than that I'd be very pleased if it was a fall/autumn kick off as that would mean "wherever" those shows may be (and most likely East Coast USA I guess) the gigs would be indoors!, (which is always a thumbs up from me!). 

6 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Booked a summer holiday in August, on the basis Bruce has rarely if ever played concerts in Europe in August! Still hope for June / July shows, but clock ticking on any announcement...

Bad move, you will miss the charity shield game.;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Booked a summer holiday in August, on the basis Bruce has rarely if ever played concerts in Europe in August! Still hope for June / July shows, but clock ticking on any announcement...

To Azerbaijan to see Man U in the Europa league 8th round qualifying?

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Aniello just posted a brief video clip on Insta in the studio. Pretty sure it’s Bruce’s voice you can hear in the background. 

Have not got Instagram. Can you put it up on here?