Greasy Lake Community

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a sense of apathy setting in now! ha! Having just battled cancer these past 3 months and had radical surgery (during which my priorities certainly shifted) I'm now keen to be onwards and u

I just hope he does with this E Street record what he did with Western Stars; write great character-driven songs, widen his comfort zone and give us something memorable and moving.

OR - we'll take indoor shows in the Autumn if it "is" to be this year!!! Ha! All this talk of Bruce getting older (fact!) but he is still 5,6,7 years younger than what's left of The Stones, Beatl

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

2C087A6D-846F-4758-8F74-E5CD2111BA99.png

Could be just a little fun pun. The first one has chords, the second is drum notation and the third is lots of instruments on sheet music

Chord chart, Drum chart, Mozart

Whether that might mean symphonic E Street remains to be seen ^_^

7 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Yeah - fact he’s posting it along with the other shots makes me think it’s pretty well developed though. 

Indeed.

17 hours ago, MacBruce said:

First band album since Working on a Dream ?...take it they seen Wrecking Ball as a solo effort ?

The band are hardly on it, and when they are I think it's only as cameos. Up until now, the Ron Aleoli era has moved Bruce away from the ESB.

• Like 1

As far as I remember, none of these Instagram posts show all the band (or even a few of the band!) together in the studio.

Was hoping Bruce would go back to the old days, and actually record the band all playing the songs at the same time.

When you look at the spontaneity of the Seger Sessions recordings, makes me wonder if something as exciting and raw could be achieved with the Band.

• Like 6

First of all, hello everyone! I am something similar to new in the forum. Although I have visited it almost daily since the beginning of 2017, it has not been until now that I created the account. I've been watching you without your knowing, like Facebook (canned laughter). A pleasure to be here. Secondly, if Ron doesn't tease us (most likely he is) and something sounds like Charles's, the album will be a surprise.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ibbhomero said:

First of all, hello everyone! I am something similar to new in the forum. Although I have visited it almost daily since the beginning of 2017, it has not been until now that I created the account. I've been watching you without your knowing, like Facebook (canned laughter). A pleasure to be here. Secondly, if Ron doesn't tease us (most likely he is) and something sounds like Charles's, the album will be a surprise.

Hello!