Greasy Lake Community

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

16 minutes ago, Wbt774 said:

If they are just now in the studio, there’s no way there’s an album by May. Probably looking at more like the fall.

Might be wrong, but I get the impression they have been in the studio for quite a while. 

• Like 2

Well I am a bit more optimistic. Since they are already recording I would assume all songs are already written, and recording can be done quite fast, after all the ESB consist of stellar musicians! The mixing might take 1 or 2 months and then pressing the CDs, but I would think that a release on May 22 is likely. Nice Father's Day present! 

Then tour after the Summer Holidays, starting in the States. 

• Bruuuuce! 1

15 minutes ago, Wout said:

Well I am a bit more optimistic. Since they are already recording I would assume all songs are already written, and recording can be done quite fast, after all the ESB consist of stellar musicians! The mixing might take 1 or 2 months and then pressing the CDs, but I would think that a release on May 22 is likely. Nice Father's Day present! 

Then tour after the Summer Holidays, starting in the States. 

I get the feeling something has changed 

Just now, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Aye, Kev doesn't report nonsense so something's up in the air. 

So ha'way then lads and lasses, theory time! What's stopped the new album/tour in its tracks?

Hopefully nothing health related in their, or their families, lives but you do wonder. As Promise says, his mum is unwell.

Strange wording from SVZ I thought. 

• Like 3