Greasy Lake Community

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

Forget what I said above for a minute. This dude is a scientist. What do you think? 

23 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Do you believe in Science?  

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm feeling a sense of apathy setting in now! ha! Having just battled cancer these past 3 months and had radical surgery (during which my priorities certainly shifted) I'm now keen to be onwards and u

I just hope he does with this E Street record what he did with Western Stars; write great character-driven songs, widen his comfort zone and give us something memorable and moving.

OR - we'll take indoor shows in the Autumn if it "is" to be this year!!! Ha! All this talk of Bruce getting older (fact!) but he is still 5,6,7 years younger than what's left of The Stones, Beatl

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Forget what I said above for a minute. This dude is a scientist. What do you think? 

Do you believe in Science?  

Anything is possible SARS seemed to just disappear but it’s possible this virus won’t be the last

1 minute ago, stevie54uk said:

Anything is possible SARS seemed to just disappear but it’s possible this virus won’t be the last

Oh, it's still around, it's just called the flu now, just like this one will be. 

1 hour ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I bet ticketmaster are already planning a verified vaccinated fan code to be entered at basket check out 

And don't be running a fever at showtime, it will cost you about 200 pounds. 

• Haha 1