Greasy Lake Community

RUMOUR: Springsteen Album and European Tour

7 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Apparently there is going too  be a concert in aid of the fires in Australia The Boss along with Ed Sheeran & The Rocket man tipped too play it.

I read that earlier - although I think the booker that was quoted said nobody had been booked/confirmed yet

https://www.nme.com/en_au/news/music/fight-fire-australia-bushfire-benefit-concert-2593656

The concert will be held from 3pm to 10pm on 16 February at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney.

Although no acts have officially been announced, TEG Dainty and TEG Live are handling February tours by Michael Bublé, Queen + Adam Lambert and Alice Cooper

crossposted over in the OZ tour thread so it can be discussed there so as not ot muddy the waters in this thread

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thunder Roadie said:

Is it too soon to make a joke ? :o. Some of those titles made me smile... and then tell my self off ...... is billy Joel gonna play ??? :wacko:

Yes too soon

However into the fire would be appropreate dedicated to the fire fighters who have been injured or killed

• Like 4

Sorry that i also Made a song Joke about the Australian fires. I really didn’t thought about to hurt somebody!! 
I Made a donation to the Red Cross for Australia!!

Hopefully everything will be quick under control. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marnix said:

Sorry that i also Made a song Joke about the Australian fires. I really didn’t thought about to hurt somebody!! 
I Made a donation to the Red Cross for Australia!!

Hopefully everything will be quick under control. 

Hopefully everything thing will be under control? These fires have been raging for over 3 months, all indications are that they will get worse. I doubt that religo, climate change denier morrison is capable of controlling any thing soon or ever come to think of it.

2 minutes ago, TupacThePuma said:

Terrific- 28 people dead so far not too mention millions of animals. 

Ok i Made a wrong song Joke and I really regret and wanted to delete my post but it is not possible!

again Sorry!! And I really have regets and feel sorry for the Australian people and animals who died!! 
so please i have said sorry it was a stupid reaction of me!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Marnix said:

Ok i Made a wrong song Joke and I really regret and wanted to delete my post but it is not possible!

again Sorry!! And I really have regets and feel sorry for the Australian people and animals who died!! 
so please i have said sorry it was a stupid reaction of me!! 

Everyone at one stage or another has made an incorporate joke 

Im really surprised my country isnt guilty of that in this situation but i think over the last decade we have got closer to our Australians brothers and its been a pretty sobering summer so far 

You know in the Christchurch earthquake Australia had people on the ground here in 3 hours - and best its a 2 hour flight - Melbourne police officers were sworn into the NZ police on the tarmac and then went straight to work on the broken streets

I think we (NZ) need to be doing so much more, but its such an overwhelming situation when viewed from afar

A billion animals not including invertebrates or reptiles 

Even the snakes and spiders deserve saving not just the cuddly ones

And dear @Marnix something i leaent from the army

You only have to apologise for something once 

I really dislike the wolf pack pile on thar can sometimes happen around here when some one has made a boo boo

Ive found the best way to 'delete' a post is to edit over it and hope no one quoted it - some people use dotts or a few words

I like to use a nice picture of Bruce, or an alligator or a daisy flower

And in my experience Aussies generally have really tough skin

• Like 4

I’ve not given up hope of this summer in Europe while Bruce is still 70, too much can change as he nears 72 in summer 2021. As long as a tour is announced by early February he knows he can sell out European locations like London, Milan, Barcelona, Gothenburg and Dublin in a matter of a few hours or less.  

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

I’ve not given up hope of this summer in Europe while Bruce is still 70, too much can change as he nears 72 in summer 2021. As long as a tour is announced by early February he knows he can sell out European locations like London, Milan, Barcelona, Gothenburg and Dublin in a matter of a few hours or less.  

Yeah it doesn't help when trying to plan family holiday though!  The longer it goes on the greater the chances are on the one hand of any shows being indoors (hooray!!) and being in the latter part of the year - or - if we are still looking at the outdoors (as I suspect) that the tour itself could start later in the year (indoors) but be in the States, with down under Jan/Feb and Europe actually being 2021? (Boo!) ha! I know in the past tour details have often been known in Nov/Dec (for the coming Summer) but does anyone know if we have even been where we are now (mid Jan) or beyond for a tour announcement!?