Sign in to follow this  
Daisey Jeep

Creative writting tag game

I used to do these with my cousin and her friends

They used to be so much fun

You can take the story in any crazy directions you want just follow on from the post above

I'll start but it doesn't need to be Bruce related

You can take it anywhere you want to

Once upon a time in a land far away - or a place quite close depending on who's writting- lived a perfectly nice little red haired girl who had the most perfectly nice family and lived in the most perfectly nice house. Her daddy had a perfectly nice television store and her mommy baked perfectly nice cookies 

The little girl had a perfectly nice pink radio she would play and listen to the pop charts of the day

She had musical talent and some would say she had a perfectly nice if somewhat unusual singing voice 

While her perfectly nice little friends dreamed of growing up and marrying a Beatle she would dream of growing up to become a Beatle

Imagine her surprise then when she woke that July morning and discovered she had indeed become a Beetle !

• Love Love Love! 1

(We did this in class all the time! Small groups, whole class, written, verbally; sometimes one group would create the story and another would act it out as it was narrated)

Luckily her becoming a beetle was only an extension of her dream.  “Thank goodness!” She cried.  That was scary. 

As she was walking home from school, she heard music coming from the house of her friend Alyssa.  She remembered Alyssa had an older brother.  “Could that be him?” She wondered.  “Is he in a band?” 

She stood outside and listened for a while. 

“Wow!” She thought, “They’re really good.”

All afternoon, and all evening she couldn’t stop thinking about the music she heard.  

The next day at lunch she saw Alyssa... 

She casually walked over to Alyssa's table,

'Hey, Alyssa, I was walking past your house and heard a band playing - is it your brother's band? They sounded really good'

'Yes, my brother plays drums, that's why they always have to practice at our house. Why don't you drop by and I'll introduce you?'

(we did this in school too)

" Ok, I'll come over this evening on my moped " she said, " but this afternoon I must prune the roses"

The moped was in much worse shape than the roses. It was an old Italian Vespa Lambretta, and the damn thing would always leave you cursing by the road somewhere north of Nashville.

(I need a proof reader for this game!!:D)

• Haha 1

But never fear, a lovelly cheerful lady with big blond hair and even bigger er ..assets stopped and asked if she'd like a lift ?

The lovelly lady looked kind of familiar and she had a lovelly voice as she sang along to the radio as they drove off in her bright red convertible- but musically  it wasn't really the red haired girl's cup of tea but she was happy and thankful not to be standard on the side of the road and the lovelly lady offered to buy her dinner

“No thank you,” she said to the lovely lady.  “My friend Alyssa is expecting me.” 

“Ok, where does she live?” 

“Take a right at the light.  Second house on the left.” 

They arrived in no time.  The lovely lady helped the young girl get the broken down moped out of her trunk. 

“Thank you kindly,” she said. “I really appreciate it!”  

“No problem!” The lovely lady replied. “See you tomorrow.” 

Alyssa opened the door as she saw her friend walking towards the house. 

“Why were you in the car with our school secretaryl?!?”  Alyssa asked. 

“My moped broke down.  It was too heavy to walk it all the way here.  Thank goodness she came by!  So many strangers wanted to give me a ride, but I knew better than to get into a car with someone I don’t know.” 

“Thank goodness is right! Let’s go downstairs.  I’ll introduce you to Brian and his friends.” 

As they walked down to the family room, the young girl could feel her heart begin to pound.  “I hope they let me into their band” she thought. 

“Brian, this is my amazing friend Alyssa.  Alyssa, this is Brian, Joe, and Steve.” 

• Haha 1

Joe was a good looking guy, but not really tall. His hair was dark and bushy, his eyes were like two shiny marbles, looking for trouble. She immediately noticed how completely occupied he had been with the music, he was the only one who hadn't noticed   them entering the room.

(I have got a bit confused! I thought Alyssa was Brian's sister...)

She summed them up quickly - Brian, bit of a nerd, typical drummer she thought. Steve, a bit odd, but friendly enough. Joe, now he's the one. Unfortunately, he completely failed to notice her and seemed pissed off that the others were paying her any attention at all.

She sat on the floor for a while, but couldn't resist joining in with the chorus...

Ohbladi. Ohblada....the song went.

" What a lot of poop " she thought " and he has got big ears anyway....I'm off "

The next day she went to the station and....

Alas the train company staff had recently completed a Kiwi rail customer service dissatisfaction course (by correspondences ) and the 5.15 roared on past and did not stop 

It was absolutely chocka full of heavy metal fans off to a concert - if only the train company had put on more carriages there would have been room for the red haired girl and the heavy metal fan in the wheel chair angrerly waving his concert ticket at the speederly departing train 

The red haired girl and the wheel chair bound heavy metal fan desided to go have a cup of Joe and a sandwhich together. 

4 hours ago, whispered secret said:

I have got a bit confused! I thought Alyssa was Brian's sister...)

You’re not confused!!! I messed up!  Brian and Alyssa are brother and sister.  We don’t know the other girl’s name.  So sorry!!!!  

@Daisey Jeep... please give her a name! 

8 minutes ago, rosiejaneymary said:

You’re not confused!!! I messed up!  Brian and Alyssa are brother and sister.  We don’t know the other girl’s name.  So sorry!!!!  

@Daisey Jeep... please give her a name! 

Who ? Dolly Parton or Vivienne Patricia ? :lol:

We never did anything this fun at primary school - we either had teachers who were fresh of the boat (from training college) or teachers who qualified durring the great depression :(

I think its fun when things get misinterpreted- either on purpose or genuine error

35 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Who ? Dolly Parton or Vivienne Patricia ? :lol:

We never did anything this fun at primary school - we either had teachers who were fresh of the boat (from training college) or teachers who qualified durring the great depression :(

I think its fun when things get misinterpreted- either on purpose or genuine error

Yes, but she’s the main character!!  She needs a name other than ‘the little red haired girl.’  Unless of course this is Charlie Brown’s long lost love we’ve got here... :D

• Haha 1

Just now, rosiejaneymary said:

Yes, but she’s the main character!!  She needs a name other than ‘the little red haired girl.’  Unless of course this is Charlie Brown’s long lost love we’ve got here... :D

Did the Charlie grown girl have a name?;)

I can't temember :mellow:

Actually i am thinking about, in an opportune moment:lol: introducing a wild red haired acordian playing young man called Tinky but am yet to deside if he is feline or human :lol:

I surpose the red haired girl who never made the train and is now having lunch possibly with a heavy metal loving Ron Covac could be called Viviane :lol:

Viviane and the heavy metal fan decided they could just about afford to pool their resources to get a taxi. Viviane wasn't that keen in heavy metal but she thought to herself 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'. She didn't have a ticket but Big Ron reckoned he could get her in as his carer...

• Haha 1

" Just act dumb " he said " shouldn't be too hard ".

Then, out of the blue.,...

There was a dark cloud rising from the desert floor

"Ganna be a twister to blow everything down" Big Ron sounded worried

"Don't worry " said Vivian rumerging in her bag for her ruby high heeled sequined slippers

"I always keep these for emergencies "

Thank goodness she was wearing her lucky blue socks

wizard-of-oz-stolen-ruby-slippers-found.jpg

" Come on City " she said to herself " we can do this " and she thought about Miquel, her holiday romance.

Was it only a month ago ? Would she ever see him again ? Did he mean those things he said ? What was that strange rash ?

• Haha 1

Oh crap

Poison ivy

Big Ron had said not to take that short cut