Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy James

The Official 2020 NHL Tread

3 hours ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

Yeah it's going to be tough. They asked arenas to be available until July, but it took China three months of very strict quarantines to get under control so I would wager this is going to take a bit longer here. They may choose to wait a month and then play without fans if the players are cleared.

While I'm pretty sure that being in arena management has some nice perks like being able to go to any event in the arena for free as part of the job I'm guessing that it would suck now with events being cancelled left and right, and at some point when the all clear to resume is sent trying to get everything rescheduled won't be fun.

not a hockey watcher but the canadian based teams would have a problem travelling to the usa like in mls and basketball correct?

and the american teams wouldnt want to play in canada either so i presume canadian based sites seem unlikely to be hosts?

Well it got to happen one way or the other, for the american teams playing in Canada and Canadian teams playing in USA. 

I had heard the most likely two cities will be Las Vegas and Pittsburgh. Which I believe would make sense.