THUE

Neil Peart has Died

2 hours ago, JustDan said:

giphy.gif

Please help me Dan, I've clicked on every link in that article and can't find it. Now I did go to the net, and found an interview with WGN radio out of Chicago. 

BTW: I like the Back to the Future gif better.

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Please help me Dan, I've clicked on every link in that article and can't find it. Now I did go to the net, and found an interview with WGN radio out o

DUDE!.....

image.thumb.png.4b52f4bd6944ac3503ef862c9a0825a1.png

Click on the blue arrow in the circle. You have to listen for a few minutes before Weinberg's comments come in....

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:08 AM, Jimmy James said:

Still going on. And No the volume can't go higher. :D

20200114_080558.jpg

Have enjoyed so much listening to this channel all week....It’s expected to go through the day next Wednesday.

As someone says in the comments below this video, when huge sections of the audience are copying and following the drummers fills, you know what an impact he made... 

• Like 3

On 1/19/2020 at 1:42 AM, SteveJhb said:

As someone says in the comments below this video, when huge sections of the audience are copying and following the drummers fills, you know what an impact he made... 

Oh yeah- I've never seen as much air drumming anywhere besides a Rush concert.

I'm so sad I'll never get to see them live again. :( I mean, it was pretty much a given after Neil's retirement, but there was a least a small chance for something...

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, misty rain said:

Oh yeah- I've never seen as much air drumming anywhere besides a Rush concert.

I'm so sad I'll never get to see them live again. :( I mean, it was pretty much a given after Neil's retirement, but there was a least a small chance for something...

I’m so glad I got to see them one final time on the R40 tour.....All such incredible musicians.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2020 at 8:29 PM, VABOSSFAN said:

I’m so glad I got to see them one final time on the R40 tour.....All such incredible musicians.

I did too. Love the way they changed the stage set up as they moved though they material. To reflect what the staged may have looked like during that time frame. 

Sirius XM may have to think about giving Rush their own station permanently, as this deadline has been extended a couple different times. now.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I did too. Love the way they changed the stage set up as they moved though they material. To reflect what the staged may have looked like during that time frame. 

Sirius XM may have to think about giving Rush their own station permanently, as this deadline has been extended a couple different times. now.  

Starting tomorrow....RUSH tribute channel will continue through February on SiriusXM channel 717 . :)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, SteveJhb said:

It's pretty cool that the videographer found the 2 women in the audience that night.

• Haha 1