Greasy Lake Community

Pearl Jam Tour Dates

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time my wife and I saw Pearl Jam was in Cincinnati in 2014.  We held off on tickets until the morning of the show and ended up with these seats... We were seated five rows from the sid

PJ playing the Apollo Theatre March 26th.

Baltimore sold out. You know what? Fuck it. I’m too old for this shit. I’m done with big arena shows. I’m just too fucking old to play this trying to get tickets game. I’m done. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I'm going to The STL show! 

@VABOSSFAN what show(s) you going to? 

Baltimore is closest to me....Would love to go to Nashville....St Louis is always a possibility. :)

They’ll most likely get much closer to my area on the fall swing.

9 hours ago, PattyC said:

Jimmy, my email says the verified presale for St. Louis is next Thursday, not this week. 

Thanks Patty, I just checked again, and you're correct. the 23rd, and I (we) should be notified on the 22nd.  

• Like 1

Pearl Jam will be using the SafeTix system by Ticketmaster for this tour....I'm sure when Bruce tours it will be used as well....Should be interesting....The bar-code on your mobile ticket will refresh and change every few seconds so it cannot be copied and to reduce scalping.