Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy James

Pearl Jam Tour Dates

51 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I got a code!!!! now just waiting for 10:00 am 

Good luck....Baltimore and MSG tix went in nano seconds this morning.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, VABOSSFAN said:

Yes...Pretty good stuff....Looking forward to hearing the rest of the tracks.

First time I listened to it I basically thought,“what’s that shit?”. But after a few Listenings I’m starting to really like it. Very intriguing sound.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:58 PM, Perisic said:

First single called 'Dance of the Clairvoyants

Heard it a handful of times now, almost has a Talking Heads vibe/beat to it. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, Jimmy James said:

Heard it a handful of times now, almost has a Talking Heads vibe/beat to it. 

I've just read this post, I swear. Please see what I said about this song on the 'what song are you listening to now?' thread. I'm pleased I'm  not the only one.

Baltimore sold out. You know what? Fuck it. I’m too old for this shit. I’m done with big arena shows. I’m just too fucking old to play this trying to get tickets game. I’m done. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JustDan said:

Baltimore sold out. You know what? Fuck it. I’m too old for this shit. I’m done with big arena shows. I’m just too fucking old to play this trying to get tickets game. I’m done. 

Baltimore is the hardest ticket on this leg for Pearl Jam...It’s the first US date, the day after the new album is released, and one of only three Saturday shows....And it is also the smallest venue they will play by far....Between the Ten Club and Verified Fan presale , the show was basically sold out before the public on sale yesterday.

3 hours ago, SteveJhb said:

I've just read this post, I swear. Please see what I said about this song on the 'what song are you listening to now?' thread. I'm pleased I'm  not the only one.

You and me brother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustDan said:

I think VABOSSFAN is the biggest PJ fan here. And he had said most likely there will be a second leg to this tour. So hang in there. 

On 1/25/2020 at 11:29 AM, VABOSSFAN said:

Baltimore is the hardest ticket on this leg for Pearl Jam...It’s the first US date, the day after the new album is released, and one of only three Saturday shows....And it is also the smallest venue they will play by far....Between the Ten Club and Verified Fan presale , the show was basically sold out before the public on sale yesterday.

Last time my wife and I saw Pearl Jam was in Cincinnati in 2014.  We held off on tickets until the morning of the show and ended up with these seats...

IMG_0702.thumb.jpg.99b338d4ea3e5e0786bba86de5c3de62.jpg

We were seated five rows from the side of the stage...and Mrs. Sonic even got to meet Sean Casey who was sitting against the side of the stage....

IMG_1380.thumb.jpg.2605d8dc4f78fbdd4ed5edac4a6fe342.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 12:21 PM, sonicramone said:

We were seated five rows from the side of the stage...and Mrs. Sonic even got to meet Sean Casey who was sitting against the side of the stage....

Did she ask him, "why couldn't you ever get a RBI hit when we needed it"? :P

• Like 1

I got verified for the presale and ended up with nice seats, about 14 rows above the floor, the section next to the left side of the stage - almost perfect

Anyone else hitting the Denver show?

• Like 1

PJ playing the Apollo Theatre March 26th.

DC505334-1AFA-4348-BFBC-DB8D35BF2735.jpeg.5d237f84e59a0d75f5b5add998811c29.jpeg

• Like 2