Greasy Lake Community

Pearl Jam Tour Dates

As you know still listening to a lot of PJ. 

Question to PJ fans. Is Stone Gossard the most humbled man in Rock n Roll? 

He has written all the hits and gives all the credit to his mates.

Second: Jack Irons or Matt Cameron?  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time my wife and I saw Pearl Jam was in Cincinnati in 2014.  We held off on tickets until the morning of the show and ended up with these seats... We were seated five rows from the sid

PJ playing the Apollo Theatre March 26th.

Baltimore sold out. You know what? Fuck it. I’m too old for this shit. I’m done with big arena shows. I’m just too fucking old to play this trying to get tickets game. I’m done. 

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

@VABOSSFAN, or whoever, I'm ready to buy some live shows from Nugs. Maybe one from early 90's, one from 00 and one from 14-18. Any ideas? 

Here’s a link to a pretty good starter list Jimmy....RS did this a couple of years ago...They have so many shows it’s hard to narrow it down...For a more recent show I highly recommend the Charlottesville Va show from the Lightning Bolt tour on 10/29/13...35 song set and many even bigger PJ fans than me said it was a top 5 show....I was there and in the pit...Awesome night.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pearl-jams-best-bootlegs-the-ultimate-guide-723810/

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jimmy James said:

@VABOSSFAN, or whoever, I'm ready to buy some live shows from Nugs. Maybe one from early 90's, one from 00 and one from 14-18. Any ideas? 

I recently purchased the Buenos Aires show from November 2011. I know that's not exactly in your time frame, but it's a great show and includes an amazing version of "Mother" by Pink Floyd. Highly recommend.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, WhereLoveRuled said:

I recently purchased the Buenos Aires show from November 2011. I know that's not exactly in your time frame, but it's a great show and includes an amazing version of "Mother" by Pink Floyd. Highly recommend.

No, all suggestions are welcomed. I might get that one next. I did get the following: 

July 11, 1995 Chicago

November 2, 2000 Portland

October 29, 2013 Charlottesville (Thanks to VABOSSFAN)  

• Like 1

This looks cool. 

On September 4th, experience Pearl Jam at home like never before. Watch the full unreleased pro shot high definition video of the August 8, 2018 Seattle show on nugs.net, featuring remixed audio and a 5.1 Surround Sound Immersive Audio Mix. Purchase now for viewing anytime on demand September 4th - 7th.

On 8/28/2020 at 1:33 PM, Jimmy James said:

No, all suggestions are welcomed. I might get that one next. I did get the following: 

July 11, 1995 Chicago

November 2, 2000 Portland

October 29, 2013 Charlottesville (Thanks to VABOSSFAN)  

7/11/95 was my first pJ show....and one of my favorite concerts ever.  Really an exciting event that Mrs. Sonic and I felt lucky to be able to attend.  Didn't even have tickets....had to pay the guards to get in the place.

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 3:41 PM, Jimmy James said:

This looks cool. 

On September 4th, experience Pearl Jam at home like never before. Watch the full unreleased pro shot high definition video of the August 8, 2018 Seattle show on nugs.net, featuring remixed audio and a 5.1 Surround Sound Immersive Audio Mix. Purchase now for viewing anytime on demand September 4th - 7th.

Did you watch it Jimmy?  I was at that show, my buddy is a huge PJ fan.  
I liked this presentation, especially the last 2/3 or so.  Too bad once you purchased it it wasn’t in your library for good instead of just the 3 or 4 days. 

Great cause too although sadly it doesn’t sound like homelessness has improved much if any in Seattle. Still a cause well worth supporting. 

• Like 1
On 9/15/2020 at 10:30 PM, larf said:

Did you watch it Jimmy?  I was at that show, my buddy is a huge PJ fan.  
I liked this presentation, especially the last 2/3 or so.  Too bad once you purchased it it wasn’t in your library for good instead of just the 3 or 4 days. 

Great cause too although sadly it doesn’t sound like homelessness has improved much if any in Seattle. Still a cause well worth supporting. 

I did catch it. I could make a case that the last three songs on the main set and the encores could be a great concert by itself? 

I really had no idea it went to any cause at all! :wacko: But glad it it! I'd pay for a Bruce for only over a weekend, for say Why Hunger! I buy a DVD/Blue Ray and only play it a couple times anyway. So losing it after a weekend is no big deal. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Watch Pearl Jam’s historic April 29, 2016 Philadelphia "TEN" show, streaming in HD beginning Thursday October 22nd through Sunday October 25th. Tickets available now at https://2nu.gs/PearlJamWebcast

The three-hour performance kicked off with Pearl Jam’s debut album, “Ten” played in its entirety. Pearl Jam has partnered with nugs.net to present this full color 32-song set, mixed in stereo and 5.1 digital surround sound by Pearl Jam Producer, Josh Evans. Never-seen-before footage captured on 11 HD cameras by videographer Blue Leach and edited by PJ archivist Kevin Shuss.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 9:53 PM, richevs said:

Why have they announced 2 dates for London Hyde Park next July when there is absolutely no chance of this event going ahead?

Fuck knows, it's obvious it's not gonna happen next summer. Same with festivals announcing bands. Just in case I guess?