So if Patti got run over by a bus next week (jeopardising the new album and the anticipated tour) do you reckon Bruce would marry again?

Thoughts?

Excuse me if this has been canvassed before.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kent Guitar said:

Excuse me if this has been canvassed before.

Oh, I think you're ok there. I don't think even WE have discussed this. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

But the driver kept the change.

• Haha 3

For someone scared of commitment, Bruce has shown a attraction to marriage.

He has spoken about Adele’s commitment to marriage. Bruce tends to honour her views.

I suspect that he is now the marrying type. What do you reckon?

7 hours ago, Eileen said:

Oh, I think you're ok there. I don't think even WE have discussed this. :D

Indeed. I myself have occasionally thrown sand in people's underwear over the years, and may have lobbed in a grenade or two.  But this one has reached a new low. Or high, depending on your position.

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Krog2187 said:

7 hours ago, Perisic said:

Good lord lmao.

7 hours ago, wolfinthepines said:

Um. What??

If you want to address the premise, do you think Bruce is now the marrying type? If the proverbial bus came along, do you think Bruce would remarry?

9 hours ago, Krog2187 said:

Im cutting my Aussie cobba a bit of slack

You know when you're really tired and everything is funny ?

The heat and smoke and stress is pushing them and their burnt land beyound the poind of reason

I don't think any harm was ment

I don't know about the rest of you but the changes of being run over by a bus is quite high if you live or work in central Wellington- i read today shop keepers on the golden mile call it the bowling alley and in general Wellington city bus drivers are real wankers 

So its probably best if Bruce ever brings the ESB to the idiot cake tin Wellington Westpac stadium that Patti stays home

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kent Guitar said:

If you want to address the premise, do you think Bruce is now the marrying type? If the proverbial bus came along, do you think Bruce would remarry?

Where's that Aussie chick that always turns up when a tour's on ? (Selena maybe ??) She'd be up for Bruce remarrying her

Personally as much as im in love with the man myself,.at 70 he'd be too set in his ways 

30 minutes ago, Kent Guitar said:

He's been the 'marrying type' since he married Julianne, no? 

I don't really want to think of the big red bus and Patti though :(

• Like 2

By fuck we need a tour.........

And yes.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

I don't really want to think of the big red bus and Patti though :(

Yes. It was just a premise for the question, but a seemingly clumsy and preoccupying one.

Good thread, been thinking about this all morning. Bruce would most go on a darkness 2 tour with wild hotel sex every night with girls between 20-25. They will be hand picked from seats in the stadium not the pit as people stink in there and Bruce wants fresh meat . He would become a tabloid favourite with his antics. 

• Haha 2

I don't believe there's anything even remotely offensive or disrespectful in this question. Don't you ask yourselves similar questions, for you, or your close ones? I think it's natural...

I don't know if he would actually remarry, but I think he would at least try to find someone, a new partner. But only after overcoming the grief, and  after the release of another masterpiece album, based on his mourning.

11 minutes ago, Silvia said:

But only after overcoming the grief, and  after the release of another masterpiece album, based on his mourning.

I've thought along these lines ... but for his mum, not his wife.

• Like 2

I once spent an afternoon wondering whether Steve’s weight gain and singing style could lead to Bruce wiring his jaw shut. Think about the multiple benefits.

Mind you he’d probably tweet more so, for every wish, there comes a curse I suppose. 

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Silvia said:

I don't believe there's anything even remotely offensive or disrespectful in this question. Don't you ask yourselves similar questions, for you, or your close ones? I think it's natural...

I don't know if he would actually remarry, but I think he would at least try to find someone, a new partner. But only after overcoming the grief, and  after the release of another masterpiece album, based on his mourning.

The fact that some folk are actually wondering is even funnier than the original post. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I once spent an afternoon wondering whether Steve’s weight gain and singing style could lead to Bruce wiring his jaw shut. Think about the multiple benefits.

Mind you he’d probably tweet more so, for every wish, there comes a curse I suppose. 

Brilliant ... but I wouldn’t fuck with Silvio ! :D
Bit of a weird thread  for me , I don’t really speculate on Bruce’s personal life , I prefer to mind my own business . I don’t really get these holiday snaps and stuff , it’s his private life .i guess that’s one if the reasons I didn’t lament missing BOB .  I do respect enormously his love for his mum and his family though .

for me it’s all about the music ..... 

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

5 hours ago, Kent Guitar said:

For someone scared of commitment, Bruce has shown a attraction to marriage.

He has spoken about Adele’s commitment to marriage. Bruce tends to honour her views.

I suspect that he is now the marrying type. What do you reckon?

Yeah, I think he would be utterly lost without it. Reading his biography I wouldn't be at all surprised if he offed himself one day (not saying he will just that I wouldn't be surprised). I suspect the likelihood would rise if he lost her.