For You for you (aka win a book!) - WINNER FOUND!

Our friend Lawrence Kirsch aka Laser has been kind enough to donate a copy of the brand new edition of his book "For You" to one lucky Laker. For those of you who don't know it, the book "For You" was originally published in 2007. It's full of fan memories from the early 70's up to around 2006 plus hundreds of awesome photos.

I can personally vouch for the quality of this publication and say that it will make a great addition to any fan's Bruce library.

So head to this page and find out how to participate.

The winner of the book will be drawn on March 1, so get right to it and make sure you enter in time.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, whispered secret said:

Well, that was embarrassing! I had no idea of the answer to the question - casual fan:ph34r:

I knew the 2 where they HAD played so knew it must be the other one. :)

2 hours ago, rosiejaneymary said:

Clicked on the link...screen went black.  Tried a few times.  Is the contest over?! 

I thought it did that because it knew i already had the book :lol:

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Eileen said:

I knew the 2 where they HAD played so knew it must be the other one. :)

Same for me! :) 

Also thank you for the donation, kindly appreciated

• Like 1
On 2/10/2020 at 12:08 AM, rosiejaneymary said:

Clicked on the link...screen went black.  Tried a few times.  Is the contest over?! 

Aye me too.

Ive entered - i really wanted to see the question !!!.If i win I'll gift it to someone who doesn't have it yet

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
On 2/15/2020 at 2:58 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

Ive entered - i really wanted to see the question !!!.If i win I'll gift it to someone who doesn't have it yet

Have the same intention... Have to choose from quite a few though.:wacko:

• Like 1

I entered and knew the answer.

Thank you for the donation. I don’t own the book, so everyone saying they will give it away if they win, feel free to send it my way!  

On 2/25/2020 at 1:20 PM, judyg said:

I entered and knew the answer.

Thank you for the donation. I don’t own the book, so everyone saying they will give it away if they win, feel free to send it my way!  

Me too, and me too, and meeeee too! :D

• Like 1

Karsten. Please make sure to cancel my participation in this competition. I joined this competition just to see if I knew the answer . And I did. I already bought the book, and hope someone else will have the opportunity to win this copy.

Tak på forhånd.

1 hour ago, chevy396 said:

Karsten. Please make sure to cancel my participation in this competition. I joined this competition just to see if I knew the answer . And I did. I already bought the book, and hope someone else will have the opportunity to win this copy.

Tak på forhånd.

You could just join the que of those of us gifting it to another member if we win :)

• Bruuuuce! 1

Sorry about the delay with finding a winner. It will be another day or two due to some unforeseen problems. So feel free to participate. All responses will be put in the hat even if they didn't meet the March 1 deadline.

• Like 4

Better late than never... All entries were put in the hat and a winner of the For You book was finally found. Sorry it took so long. The winner has been contacted directly. I'm not sure if it's someone who is a member of the message board, so I won't post the name here, but it's a fan in Germany who got the answer of the quiz absolutely right: the state Bruce has never played in is Idaho... Shame on him for not playing a show in my wife's home state.

Anyway, thank you to everybody who participated, and thank you to Lawrence Kirsch for giving a way a book. Now, he did not ask me to say this, but I can honestly say that the For You book would be a great addition to anybody's Bruce library. Find out more about it here.

• Like 5
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Congratulations to the Springsteen book winner in Germany! And thanks to Karsten and the members of Greasy Lake

for making the reprint of limited edition book For You a success. Just under 400 copies remain.ForYou-Stack-Photo-900x675.thumb.jpg.e497f3995f4d58201a5040d6022d3c9e.jpg

cheers,

Lawrence Kirsch

• Like 3