Sign in to follow this  
fohguy

So nobody heard what Steve said this morning?

On E Street radio they asked him if he was going to tour the boxset and he said in a very careful way, because he didn't want to make the news, that he thought he'd be busy in 2020 and suddenly 2020 has opened up.....

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, fohguy said:

On E Street radio they asked him if he was going to tour the boxset and he said in a very careful way, because he didn't want to make the news, that he thought he'd be busy in 2020 and suddenly 2020 has opened up.....

Naturally. Bruce isn't going anywhere as long as his mam is alive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Naturally. Bruce isn't going anywhere as long as his mam is alive.

I only wish mama Springsteen the best but from way too much involvement with this disease there is a fairly long period where  not much is happening 

My mum was like that for a couple of years

- every stage of that disease is awful.

• Sad 1

I heard it this morning as well; I don’t think anything will be happening with them this year after all. Something unexpected must have come up. I just can’t believe how long it’s been since "High Hopes".

Brad

1 hour ago, BruceHistory said:

I just can’t believe how long it’s been since "High Hopes".

What do you mean?

He's toured and also released a new album since then.

• Like 2

Hearing that on the radio made it pretty clear it isn’t happening this year. Maybe we do get the album later in the year though. And maybe a tour next year. It’s just with these guys getting up in age, ever year that passes is huge

The thread title is funny - reads as if Stevie has a morning show or something that we should have all been tuned into.  

• Haha 2

I was listening this morning while at work....It really doesn’t matter what projects or plans the band makes because they all will drop it if a call from Bruce comes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VABOSSFAN said:

I was listening this morning while at work....It really doesn’t matter what projects or plans the band makes because they all will drop it if a call from Bruce comes.

I'd like to think not.