Greasy Lake Community

APP reporting 2020 ESB tour possibly scrapped

6 hours ago, jmw said:

Very difficult times.

I just read some airlines are going to cut back on the NZ route

But it you read the story the headline about the virus is a little bit misleading

Its really that the feee we charge airlines are too high so when times get lean they trim the fat

Dang now i can't find the article 

Anyway im getting my threads mixed up

I thought i was on Dan's virus thread in loose ends :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, misty rain said:

Sorry to be a buzzkill.

Not at all - there are folks on here (your goodself included) that are more in the know, or should I say have more of an ear to the ground (reality is NONE of us are actually "in the know") - than I - my hunch was only based on the assumption that there would be a tour (based on Bruce's own comments late last year) and that if that were true I thought the tour would start in the US later in the year - in other words we can forget seeing him in Europe (or anywhere else) this summer - and world events (let alone what he/they have going on in terms of their work/art) have done nothing to help that situation! If there isn't even a tour in the works (planning) as indicated then I'd suggest with ALL that is going on right now (and the ongoing situation with his dear Mom in the background too) there most probably won't be ANY shows now in 2020!!? As Steven said, let's walk the dog!   

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Although this thread has drifted quite a bit ..... I'm kind of bummed ..... I thought it was time ...and i'm not sure how Much time we all have. its been 4 years since my last show and i'm getting a little nervous.:(

Hopefully Bruce finds his inspiration and finishes this album for a tour next year at least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Early North Jersey said:

Although this thread has drifted quite a bit ..... I'm kind of bummed ..... I thought it was time ...and i'm not sure how Much time we all have. its been 4 years since my last show and i'm getting a little nervous.:(

Fear not ... there is always one more time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Or maybe just another "Hoedown" 

Define howdown .....?

@ncsprngstn never mind high pitcher waling ? Did you hear banjos ?

The photos are awsome

Thank for posting and thinking of us all

No snow but probably still too cold for Bruce frolicking about shirtless in some stream ....

8 hours ago, Lampi said:

Maybe it was busy there because of the recording of Patti's new album.

Her 4th album long over due

Plesse please Atlas shrugged ! 

4 hours ago, Early North Jersey said:

We all have at least a couples more tours in us -maybe you & the Mrs could visit down under for the next summer tour 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ncsprngstn said:

Was in Colts Neck today and passed by Bruce's farm.  This is a photo of the recording studio with lots of cars parked outside.  Something going on in there...

20200227_125556.jpg

Polish_20200227_135530497.jpg

I think that fence needs replacing.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, ncsprngstn said:

Was in Colts Neck today and passed by Bruce's farm.  This is a photo of the recording studio with lots of cars parked outside.  Something going on in there...

Polish_20200227_135530497.jpg

Strange yellow lights in the sky, ehm... the truth might be IN there...  ;)

• Haha 1