Sign in to follow this  
Ibbhomero

Electric Nebraska from Spain

Well, while we all wait for the authentic "Electric Nebraska" to appear one day (if it officially appears one day), I have something to greatly improve that wait. A Spanish group called "Stormy Mondays" have published Bruce's "Nebraska" imagining how it would be electrically. And the result is so magnificent, in my humble opinion, that many will finally be able to hear those songs that they love electrically.

Here all the songs of "Nebraska" plus "This Hard Land". It's also on Spotify (on other platforms I don't know) in the Stormy Mondays profile. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Well, I’d call it the “countrified Nebraska”, but they’re good. 
And yes, there’re a on Apple Music as well.

Electric and Nebraska doesn't work, if it did, Bruce would have done it.

The bloke doing this version sounded good but the electric stuff was a distraction from his voice.

A good attempt for sure. I think the lead singer needs to be let loose and sing some loud stuff..maybe Badlands ?

4 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Electric and Nebraska doesn't work, if it did, Bruce would have done it.

The bloke doing this version sounded good but the electric stuff was a distraction from his voice.

A good attempt for sure. I think the lead singer needs to be let loose and sing some loud stuff..maybe Badlands ?

Na not true.. It does work.. Bruce did stunning verisons of Nebraska songs.. RTB, J99, Atalntic City, Mansion on the hill, Open all night in 1992 at the tail end of the acoustic version burst to full band... and there are some great covers like this one that has a good swing...

18 hours ago, NoSurrender81 said:

Na not true.. It does work.. Bruce did stunning verisons of Nebraska songs.. RTB, J99, Atalntic City, Mansion on the hill, Open all night in 1992 at the tail end of the acoustic version burst to full band... and there are some great covers like this one that has a good swing...

Not sure why video not showing but it’s “nebraska” by deer tick. Check it out on YouTube