Greasy Lake Community

Greasy Lakers, stay strong and beat this virus

19 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Seeing the apparent success of the vaccine rollout is bittersweet. Like most people, I pray it signals a road out of the darkness we’ve all felt over the last year or so. 

I lost my mum to COVID about 6 weeks ago. Would that have been the case if the vaccine had been about 6 months earlier? I’ll never know. Nor should I really expect it to have been. The speed it’s become available is both incredible and maybe also a bit open to question. 

Here’s hoping it’s the both the route out and the saving grace that’s so desperately needed.

I'm so very sorry you lost your mom!!  I hope you and your family find some peace and comfort.  This is such a horrible scourge on the world.  All the people that have been lost is astounding, and I think of the people we're still losing with the vaccine rollouts, it is definitely bittersweet.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greasy Lakers are the best Tomorrow there'll be sunshine xxx

As the Uk goes into lockdown number 3, I do hope my dear friends here are staying as safe as possible. I've read every post on this thread. The year 2020 has seen my heart smashed into so ma

A quarter of the worlds 7.8 billion people are now in some kind of lock down !   By my calculations that must mean approximately 653 million at home listening to Bruce Springsteen  I hope la

Posted Images