Greasy Lakers, stay strong and beat this virus

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greasy Lakers are the best Tomorrow there'll be sunshine xxx

As the Uk goes into lockdown number 3, I do hope my dear friends here are staying as safe as possible. I've read every post on this thread. The year 2020 has seen my heart smashed into so ma

A quarter of the worlds 7.8 billion people are now in some kind of lock down !   By my calculations that must mean approximately 653 million at home listening to Bruce Springsteen  I hope la

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

So...this happened...

I was trying to delete a post (of mine) in our Coronavirus thread and managed to delete the whole thread.  Karsten is diligently working to revive it.  Let us hope.  My apologies to all.

@AMIW you will be relieved to know that the nurses have rescinded my unsupervised Internet access indefinitely.

I thought you would have blamed Ning to save your reputation ;)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JudgeBrown said:

So...this happened...

I was trying to delete a post (of mine) in our Coronavirus thread and managed to delete the whole thread.  Karsten is diligently working to revive it.  Let us hope.  My apologies to all.

@AMIW you will be relieved to know that the nurses have rescinded my unsupervised Internet access indefinitely.

fun-surprising-kid-girl-opened-260nw-303825212.jpg

thank goodness it wasn't the just Bruce thread ! 

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Daisey Jeep said:

thank goodness it wasn't the just Bruce thread ! 

That's impossible. It all started with trying to delete a post of his own-in this topic.

As males don't post at all in the Ladies Topic, no need for a male moderator to delete a post of his own in the Ladies Topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lampi said:

That's impossible. It all started with trying to delete a post of his own-in this topic.

As males don't post at all in the Ladies Topic, no need for a male moderator to delete a post of his own in the Ladies Topic.

yes :lol:

but who knows what Ning gets up to !?

full-6351-34150-pug.jpg

• Bruuuuce! 1
1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

yes :lol:

but who knows what Ning gets up to !?

You are right, he might delete the Ladies Topic to give more room to the Dog Topic.

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, AMIW said:

This thread should be a lesson to all of you of the importance of taking all your prescribed medications as obviously @JudgeBrown isn’t doing :(

Oh this shows how little you know about medicine. I'm doubling up on all of them.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, JudgeBrown said:

Oh this shows how little you know about medicine. I'm doubling up on all of them.

Damn and I’ve been in the healthcare industry since 2004..

• Haha 1

When all of this is over and you have to choose between getting very drunk with your mates or taking your other half out for a romantic meal...

Which pub are you going to ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hey @newcastle roy - Matt Hancock's just been on the radio. His Uncle Dave lives up here and he, himself, is a life-long Newcastle United supporter.

Holidays abroad not likely, indoor concerts - nope, outdoor concerts/other goings-on … not a 'No'.

I hope fellow-Lakers are bearing up well. x

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

is cracker barrel real ?

i just thought it was some made up thing on The Ranch :lol:

Lots of Cracker Barrel’s in ga ... not sure they are open for dine in yet for people who are hungry after a busy day ay the mall and bowling

• Like 1