Greasy Lake Community

Greasy Lakers, stay strong and beat this virus

6 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

is cracker barrel real ?

i just thought it was some made up thing on The Ranch :lol:

Lots of Cracker Barrel’s in ga ... not sure they are open for dine in yet for people who are hungry after a busy day ay the mall and bowling

• Like 1
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greasy Lakers are the best Tomorrow there'll be sunshine xxx

As the Uk goes into lockdown number 3, I do hope my dear friends here are staying as safe as possible. I've read every post on this thread. The year 2020 has seen my heart smashed into so ma

A quarter of the worlds 7.8 billion people are now in some kind of lock down !   By my calculations that must mean approximately 653 million at home listening to Bruce Springsteen  I hope la

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Eileen said:

Hey @newcastle roy - Matt Hancock's just been on the radio. His Uncle Dave lives up here and he, himself, is a life-long Newcastle United supporter.

Holidays abroad not likely, indoor concerts - nope, outdoor concerts/other goings-on … not a 'No'.

I hope fellow-Lakers are bearing up well. x

image.jpg

Newcastle United shirt in the backround Eileen

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/matt-hancock-newcastle-united-shirt-18022332

• Like 1
1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

Yes, that's what Chris Evans had been talking about. Whenever Matt is doing his stuff from home … there it is.  Thanks for the photo! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

is cracker barrel real ?

i just thought it was some made up thing on The Ranch :lol:

Daisey, avoid cracker barrel at all costs. Terrible food! Over cooked and salt ladened!

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Like Tory  Blair was a Toon fan or Trish was a Villa fan?

Or a proper fan?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Troublette said:

Daisey, avoid cracker barrel at all costs. Terrible food! Over cooked and salt ladened!

daisey not allowed out of her tasmanian travel bubble for years :angry: so she wont get to find out

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

There was a cheese called Cracker Barrel over here years ago. Not sure if it was evil cheese ;)

Two different entities! My mom use to buy the cheese so I remember it but I wouldn't eat cheese as a kid.

17 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

is cracker barrel real ?

Very real.  It’s a chain of a combination restaurants/‘old time’ grocery stores.  

Sorry guys, just saw your explanations! 

• Thanks 1
On 5/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, misty rain said:

I dunno, I like Cracker Barrel. Although, I don't go there very often- usually it's on the road on the way to vacation someplace, so that might have something to do with it. I like the old-timey candy they sell. :)

https://crackerbarrel.com/

I love the food, especially the Fried Cinnamon Apples. When I order breakfast there, they have to bring out like 4 different plates. And the Country Store, can never leave without something. I always pick up a 4 pack of Sioux City Sarsaparilla. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I love the food, especially the Fried Cinnamon Apples. When I order breakfast there, they have to bring out like 4 different plates. And the Country Store, can never leave without something. I always pick up a 4 pack of Sioux City Sarsaparilla. 

Going out for breakfast was such a surprise to me the first time I visited the US. It is not something we ever did here 20 odd years ago (more common now). My cousin had a regular breakfast date every Thursday with fellow retired teachers, different restaurant every week. It was my first experience of American pancakes, :) served with American bacon :wacko:.

I like the sound of fried cinnamon apples. 

23 hours ago, whispered secret said:

Going out for breakfast was such a surprise to me the first time I visited the US. It is not something we ever did here 20 odd years ago (more common now). My cousin had a regular breakfast date every Thursday with fellow retired teachers, different restaurant every week. It was my first experience of American pancakes, :) served with American bacon :wacko:.

I like the sound of fried cinnamon apples. 

I was going to say that the apples sounded good.

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2020 at 5:27 AM, newcastle roy said:

for a minute i thought that might have been you Roy :)

16 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Nah its not Daisey, if it was the book on the shelf to the right of his head would have been titled "The Best Of Roy" instead.;)

• Haha 1
On 5/11/2020 at 1:02 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

I have more hair than him.  I also don't have a small lamp coming out of my head.

BTW I never wear my NUFC strip as it seems to have shrunk in the wash, especially around the belly it. 

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

I have more hair than him.  I also don't have a small lamp coming out of my head.

BTW I never wear my NUFC strip as it seems to have shrunk in the wash, especially around the belly it. 

its always nice to see you Roy :)

• Thanks 2
Just now, Daisey Jeep said:

its always nice to see you Roy :)

Thanks Daisey..when you say "see me" you mean on line posting right ? 

I always worry in case i left that camera on while looking at...other sites :D

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...