Surprise Annoucement Friday @10 EST

44 minutes ago, Buddhabone said:

A surprise archive release would be epic.

Well, he could do better than that, IMHO. I mean, we get archive releases every single month...

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Subscribe and get free toilet roll ? 

Well past experience told me not to be TOO optimistic but I can't deny that this (with all that is going on) is more than disappointing (it feels kinda embarrassing in a way!)………...why bother...……..se

She means that in her household there are no big Coronavirus-related problems so far. No need to make her look like a “non-mammal” because she didn’t express her maternal worries via satellite radio.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, he could do better than that, IMHO. I mean, we get archive releases every single month...

Vinyl release of 9/19/78 to mimic the Piece de Resistance boot

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Damn just realised I am also unable to listen - hopefully someone can update in real time!

Guessing it can't be anything too huge if there's no announcement/teaser from more official sources - I'd say, at my most hopeful, we'll be getting a special archive release with the proceeds going to charitable causes (which would still be pretty great!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Buddhabone said:

Another song!!!

If I should fall behind.

Honestly, I prefer the Reunion tour version with everyone singing

• Love Love Love! 1

He's releasing an acoustic version of Trapped for everyone who is socially isolating and staying at home.  All proceeds to charity.   Lovely gesture Bruce.   This is why we love him.

• Like 3
Just now, Growin' Up said:

He's releasing an acoustic version of Trapped for everyone who is socially isolating and staying at home.  All proceeds to charity.   Lovely gesture Bruce.   This is why we love him.

Little too on the nose, wouldn't you say?