Surprise Annoucement Friday @10 EST

1 minute ago, Buddhabone said:

Yes

The surprise is just a stale phone conversation in which he says he works on new music as we already knew. Well, I'm going to study my law books without happiness.

• Like 1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Subscribe and get free toilet roll ? 

Well past experience told me not to be TOO optimistic but I can't deny that this (with all that is going on) is more than disappointing (it feels kinda embarrassing in a way!)………...why bother...……..se

She means that in her household there are no big Coronavirus-related problems so far. No need to make her look like a “non-mammal” because she didn’t express her maternal worries via satellite radio.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Growin' Up said:

He's releasing an acoustic version of Trapped for everyone who is socially isolating and staying at home.  All proceeds to charity.   Lovely gesture Bruce.   This is why we love him.

Wait, so this isn't what was said?

• Sad 1
Just now, SteveJhb said:

Wait, so this isn't what was said?

No, just discussed the music and books he's been enjoying recently. Patti was on for a bit. Gave the usual "working on new music, but nothing yet"

14 minutes ago, Growin' Up said:

He's releasing an acoustic version of Trapped for everyone who is socially isolating and staying at home.  All proceeds to charity.   Lovely gesture Bruce.   This is why we love him.

So this is fake news, right? 

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Ibbhomero said:

All my admiration for people who with great judgment were able to not have high expectations.

I didn't expect the world, I expected something other than a recording of a phone call

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well, he could do better than that, IMHO. I mean, we get archive releases every single month...

What? The surprise is a phone call?

Please, Bruce, I’m sorry. I deeply apologize. As Buddhabone said, an archive release would indeed be epic...

• Haha 2

Did I hear Patti say everything was "great"??  Really?? I guess she forgot her son is a first responder in a hot spot. Disappointing. 

• Like 2

Well past experience told me not to be TOO optimistic but I can't deny that this (with all that is going on) is more than disappointing (it feels kinda embarrassing in a way!)………...why bother...……..seriously WHY BOTHER!!!...…...or at least just let that sort of thing unfold as a (?) surprise to anyone who may be listening and then let us all find out about it after the event via social media or Backstreets...……..don't build it up like that!!!

As posted on another thread - this is more like it!!!!!!!!!!! Dear oh dear!!!

• Like 8
  • Love Love Love! 1

damn i missed this .. was hoping Bruce would announce a special concert online only for people who are first responders and/or work in the healthcare sector 

i was preparing my sign for Acoustic Incident now i won't finish it

:angry:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

Did I hear Patti say everything was "great"??  Really?? I guess she forgot her son is a first responder in a hot spot. Disappointing. 

Do you believe he's on duty at the moment?

31 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

Please JoanF., with the due respect, that’s not fair. Everybody can easily guess what Patti meant. 

• Like 5

Sorry. I cant guess what she meant. I'm sure they are worried about their friends and family, but these are very serious times and they deserve a serious response. That's why people tuned in. See above and around for all the serious responses.  

If I'm honest, love Bruce beyond measure, but so much damn good music was released today (that new Isbell single???) that I am more than content to wait until he is ready to share something with us.

1 hour ago, Growin' Up said:

He's releasing an acoustic version of Trapped for everyone who is socially isolating and staying at home.  All proceeds to charity.   Lovely gesture Bruce.   

didn't even write that one...

53 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

Sorry. I cant guess what she meant. I'm sure they are worried about their friends and family, but these are very serious times and they deserve a serious response. That's why people tuned in. See above and around for all the serious responses.  

She means that in her household there are no big Coronavirus-related problems so far. No need to make her look like a “non-mammal” because she didn’t express her maternal worries via satellite radio.

• Like 7