Greasy Lake Community

NEW ARCHIVE GOTHENBURG 28 JULY 2012 - LOST IN THE FLOOD!!!

2 hours ago, lilbud said:

logo.thumb.png.7ab7cd1520b00d449f250311b3c3de47.png

Here is the logo

Well, I suck at photo editing. I will share any Bruce recording with anyone that can do this for me. This image with this logo and the words "GOTHENBURG JULY 28, 2012" along the bottom.

Make that any 5 Bruce recordings of your choice. I have 500 bootlegs and the entire archive.

7675066840_b89198ebea_b.thumb.jpg.646a9a97637e209302f7ce9bda120cdb.jpg

9 hours ago, Lampi said:

You were at the Stockholm 1981 shows? (Follow That Dream and Teardrops On The City)

No. My first was Ullevi double '85. When I wrote "the ones I'd been to since Stockholm 1988. And I have been to all of the Swedish ones" I meant all since 1988.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Buddhabone said:

Well, I suck at photo editing. I will share any Bruce recording with anyone that can do this for me. This image with this logo and the words "GOTHENBURG JULY 28, 2012" along the bottom.

Make that any 5 Bruce recordings of your choice. I have 500 bootlegs and the entire archive.

7675066840_b89198ebea_b.thumb.jpg.646a9a97637e209302f7ce9bda120cdb.jpg

Sorry mate I headed to bed when you posted this.

I think I can do it on this image, but if you crop it to a square it gets more difficult to fit it.

the one young Paolo San did looks good though? :)

• Like 1

I had major plumbing problems over the weekend - now fixed - so i havn't listened yet :o

This is @Cecilia Sweden  's first show - the show that made her a fan

she is real busy right now back from retiremennt working at the radio station working on the news but is looking forward to downloading the show once she gets a breather 

• Like 3

You all know my deep love for Lost in the flood.

However, interestingly enough, it's Frankie I've went back to the most. It's just such a happy fresh summer song (or at least it sounds like that?). Much needed in these weary times. 

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

2 minutes ago, Wout said:

However, interestingly enough, it's Frankie I've went back to the most. It's just such a happy fresh summer song (or at least it sounds like that?). Much needed in these weary times. 

I love this LITF. But.... I don't know that any version will ever top LINYC.

Frankie on here is outstanding.

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

14 minutes ago, Wout said:

As I always say Wout, it's the unexpected songs that grab us on these releases. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SteveJhb said:

I love this LITF. But.... I don't know that any version will ever top LINYC.

Frankie on here is outstanding.

Absolutely, Frankie is remarkable and just as good as I remembered. Not played to perfection (Bruce messes up ever so slightly, bust as he does on LITF on LINYC), but mighty close and it doesn't really matter.

Might be the highlight of the WB tour for me, one of the absolute highlights of the concerts I've seen, one of the highlights of the Archive series. 

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1

I know I should be raving about other songs, but I find Lonesome Day (with horns and back vocals) absolutely refreshing.

It fits the atmosphere we're caught in at the moment.

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1

Just now, Promise61 said:

Has anyone mentioned that My Lucky Day is an absolute train wreck?  Maybe they had monitor problems.  SVZ thinks he's Dylan.

:lol:

Bruce is struggling and he also somehow got lost in the mix.