Sign in to follow this  
Jerseyfornia

Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty and John Stamos jam in Fogerty's living room

Possibly an unreleased Bruce song in there.

Are you supposed to be able to see a video of the event? When I follow the link there's an article headlined "Watch Bruce Springsteen, John Stamos and John Fogerty’s Secret 1995 Living Room Jam" but no video, only a big blank square at the top above the text.

11 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Are you supposed to be able to see a video of the event? When I follow the link there's an article headlined "Watch Bruce Springsteen, John Stamos and John Fogerty’s Secret 1995 Living Room Jam" but no video, only a big blank square at the top above the text.

If I click the link in the original post i see the video... Might be blocked in your territory?

Interestingly, this song seems to have predicted what would become Bruce's favorite onstage topic in 1996.

Better aspect ratio:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SteveJhb said:

If I click the link in the original post i see the video... Might be blocked in your territory?

It worked with an other web browser. The unreleased Springsteen song wasn't exactly a lost master piece. ;)

Well, I wouldn't expect he would debut some lost masterpiece at a birthday party jam. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jerseyfornia said:

Well, I wouldn't expect he would debut some lost masterpiece at a birthday party jam. 

certainly no masterpiece, but I find it a fun song that well produced could even have a small space on a new E Street album (I'm desperate for new E Street music, don't judge me, ok?)

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

22 hours ago, oskari said:

Better aspect ratio:

John Stamos on drums backing up Bruce. I truly have seen everything.