Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

E Street Fans T Shirts for Cancer Research


Recommended Posts

We've started a new T Shirt campaign in support of Cancer Research, the designs

are based on the current rainbow for hope we see all over the UK during the present

situation we are all in.

Let's face it, we have little else to spend our money on at the moment :(

https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/e-street-fans

Rainbow bubbles.jpg

Rainbow T Shirt.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great, :D ,  I will get onto this later today! 
 

Don’t suppose there are kids ones are there?  I guess it’s not viable really is it? 
 

cheers , ukj 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ukjohnney said:

Looks great, :D ,  I will get onto this later today! 
 

Don’t suppose there are kids ones are there?  I guess it’s not viable really is it? 
 

cheers , ukj 

As you asked, we've now added kids T's...I'm not sure why we missed out on that one before...well spotted

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome, we're as safe as can be, I still have to go to work but we have a military style disinfecting routine when I get home :lol:

Here's hoping you and yours are keeping safe as well

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I love my new tee shirt - I just need the sun to come back out and a tour so I can wear it...

or at the very least a Ladies Lunch! I hadn't noticed what it said on the front - excellent choice for these times.1E0D2C9B-3DE7-4177-96F9-2BAA43EC1B87.thumb.jpeg.2b9fbeafb0add3c92976904bd3e32346.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 12:45 PM, whispered secret said:

I love my new tee shirt - I just need the sun to come back out and a tour so I can wear it...

or at the very least a Ladies Lunch! I hadn't noticed what it said on the front - excellent choice for these times.1E0D2C9B-3DE7-4177-96F9-2BAA43EC1B87.thumb.jpeg.2b9fbeafb0add3c92976904bd3e32346.jpeg

I'm glad you like it...always a relief :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 11:46 AM, crustyoldman said:

We've started a new T Shirt campaign in support of Cancer Research, the designs

are based on the current rainbow for hope we see all over the UK during the present

situation we are all in.

Let's face it, we have little else to spend our money on at the moment :(

https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/e-street-fans

Rainbow bubbles.jpg

Rainbow T Shirt.jpg

Steven, are these still available mate ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

First Payment of £4350 made to Cancer research from the sale of these T Shirts and associated items...thanks to everyone who bought something.

A great effort considering Bruce is nowhere to be seen at the moment :)

Gary's first payment.jpg

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...