Sign in to follow this  
Frank

Where does it come from?

I’ve just come upon a live version of Tokyo on Bruce official YouTube channel. Does anybody know where it comes from?

• Bruuuuce! 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’ve just come upon a live version of Tokyo on Bruce official YouTube channel. Does anybody know where it comes from?

From what I can tell its from the 1973 broadcast set "Bound For Glory: The Rare 1973 Broadcasts", which you can find on Amazon here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bound-Glory-Rare-1973-Broadcasts/dp/B005SDDB9Q

The tracklist on Amazon suggests it's from WMMR FM at the Main Point in April 24th, 1973!

• Like 1

If this is the video that you're going off then yes that Amazon link matches up perfectly - same length and all

• Like 1

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Saint in the city said:

If this is released on his official channel, might this be an Archive Release soon?? 

It's a YouTube thing. I'm not clear on the details but here is the gist. Instead of trying to get the unofficial stuff removed from the site, the companies can instead claim copyright and monetize it for themselves.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroOfVirtue said:

It's a YouTube thing. I'm not clear on the details but here is the gist. Instead of trying to get the unofficial stuff removed from the site, the companies can instead claim copyright and monetize it for themselves.  

hallalylu

someone at JLM doing a little study in marketing durring the lockdown