Sign in to follow this  
estband

Freehold Exhibit: Virtual Tour

this is awsoms :)

thanks you so much for posting

there was no way i was ever going to catch this exhibition in person

now im going to watch it on the big telly

• Like 1

The exhibit “Springsteen: His Hometown” opened to much fanfare at the Monmouth County Historical Association (MCHA) at 70 Court Street in Freehold in late September. Co-curated by Professor Melissa Ziobro of the Department of History and Anthropology and MCHA Curator of Collections Bernadette Rogoff, with support from Eileen Chapman and Bob Santelli of the Bruce Springsteen Archives and Center for American Music at Monmouth University, the exhibit started as a class project in Ziobro’s fall 2018 museums and archives class. It features over 150 items from the Springsteen Archives and guitars, clothing, jewelry, and other items from Springsteen himself—who joined the curators and guests at the exhibit preview party on Saturday, Sept. 28.

IMG-0575-2.jpg.55c9bbb03108ae73c8b3c060a39b2af8.jpgIMG-0576-2.jpg.4863fa9a06f3d8da2a940e9a136d2afb.jpg

Professor Melissa Ziobro, Eileen Chapman, and Bruce Springsteen. Photo by Michael Kravetsky

why was it taken down?

• Sad 1

On 5/30/2020 at 4:32 PM, Kburke said:

:(

Hi, 

the museum asked me if I would consider taking down the video because they are currently working on their version of a virtual museum video. Plus, the museum is temporarily closed due to the pandemic and the workers were furloughed. 

Looking forward for the museum to reopen so everyone can experience it in person.

regards,,

Joe