thejerseykid

Looking for some Crystal Cat/Godfather releases

Recommended Posts

Hi everbody, hope you're all doing well.

I'm using this staying home Corona times to sort my Bruce Bootleg Collection. I've got a lot but still missing a few.
I'm looking for

Crystal Cat 990/92  New York, Apollo  March 9, 2012

Crystal Cat 1039/41 Roskilde  July 7, 2012  Wrecking Ball Night

Godfather 788/790  Firenze, Italy   June 10, 2012  Seekin Shelter from the Storm

Godfather 103/104  Rome, Italy  June 6, 2005  Once upon a time in Rome 

all in flac, if possible  

Thanks for your Help in advance.
Stay safe

P.S.  If you were looking for Bruce items on Crystal Cat,
Godfather, Rattlesnake  feel free to ask.  As I mentioned above I've got a lot and
I'm able to send via  wetransfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey jerseykid, there is a dedicated thread for bootleg share requests. It is a great small subcommunity for traders and collectors. If you post you request there sure you will be helped very quickly. I can probably also help you with these, but am at work now. 

 

Mainly used platforms used are MEGA and Wetransfer. Most including myself prefer the use of MEGA

 

https://www.greasylake.org/the-circuit/index.php?/topic/133405-the-bootleg-collectors-corner/

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JaHoe said:

If you post you request there sure you will be helped very quickly.

Yes - three years ago I had one bootleg. I now have every show I've wanted to see, but wasn't able. They are great over there on Bootleg Corner!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello fadeaway and JaHoe,

thanks for your advice. I put my post original on Bootleg Corner but admin moved it to Record Machine, don't know why.

But I will try at Bootleg Corner again. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thejerseykid said:

Hello fadeaway and JaHoe,

thanks for your advice. I put my post original on Bootleg Corner but admin moved it to Record Machine, don't know why.

But I will try at Bootleg Corner again. Thanks

You created a new thread. The Bootleg Corner is a dedicated topic/thread where you just can post a reply with your request.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some of your requests I had still sitting on my mega account

2012-03-09 Apollo (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/ze50GCJZ#7P94TUBPr_RIujVhtyQ7Xg

2012-07-07 Roskilde (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/SPhW3YzZ#Yoq1OxvGjCjnFvZUmmfhHQ

2012-06-10 Firenze - Godfather

https://mega.nz/folder/HKwxFBBI#tFvvN63Aa2s_HZcjKvJSEg

 

I have also the Rome 2005 Godfather but will need to upload it first. 

It is currently uploading to

https://mega.nz/folder/vGxHHbID#Xj8-HJ6Jm9_SsK4LklxSBA

(it can take awhile before it's completed) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JaHoe said:

Here are some of your requests I had still sitting on my mega account

2012-03-09 Apollo (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/ze50GCJZ#7P94TUBPr_RIujVhtyQ7Xg

2012-07-07 Roskilde (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/SPhW3YzZ#Yoq1OxvGjCjnFvZUmmfhHQ

2012-06-10 Firenze - Godfather

https://mega.nz/folder/HKwxFBBI#tFvvN63Aa2s_HZcjKvJSEg

 

I have also the Rome 2005 Godfather but will need to upload it first. 

It is currently uploading to

https://mega.nz/folder/vGxHHbID#Xj8-HJ6Jm9_SsK4LklxSBA

(it can take awhile before it's completed) 

What a big surprise. Got up this morning and saw your posts. Very Kind. I will immediately download and listen. You make my day. All the Best and stay safe! Hartelijk bedankt!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, thejerseykid said:

What a big surprise. Got up this morning and saw your posts. Very Kind. I will immediately download and listen. You make my day. All the Best and stay safe! Hartelijk bedankt!

Graag gedaan :). If you have any other request, just join our clan at the bootleg corner topic. Lots to get and to request to fill your collection. We are age page 567  in 2 years time :). What do I see exact two years by today!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.