Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He made the required statement 45 years ago on the cover of his “make or break” album. He’s repeated that inclusion statement throughout his career. He denounced this very issue when it wasn

Dunno if I'm allowed to discuss this but my answer is "no," - he's spoken out for years now, we know how he feels on things and he doesn't have to make a statement every time even if other artists are

To be fair, this thread leaves me speechless.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Number 11 on that list, tells me Macdonalds use prison labour FFS.

I'd didn't think that would be legal anymore, it's like something out out the Shawshank Redemption 

This book is already somewhat older but an excellent read on how forced laber continued well beyond the reconstruction and how it targeted afro-americans.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Worse_Than_Slavery.html?hl=nl&id=XRaqQgAACAAJ

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, bbb said:

In lieu of Bruce's reluctance to release a statement, I will be releasing one instead.  It can be found on one of the Greasy Lake Offshoots at 2PM.  Thanks you very much.  

Aren't you listening to his radio show at the moment?

Bruce sure has a way with words. "We have a choice between ideas of community, a spiritual, moral and democratic awakening or become a nation fallen to history". Almost Lincolnesque. And I love the phrase "original sin of slavery". Now that is very Bruce.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, bbb said:

In lieu of Bruce's reluctance to release a statement, I will be releasing one instead.  It can be found on one of the Greasy Lake Offshoots at 2PM.  Thanks you very much.  

seeing as we dont all know all have access or havn't been invited to the offshoots you better befriend be on FB

• Like 1

For those that don't want to read all 5 pages.

People were getting the vapors and their panties in a bunch about Bruce not making a statement.

Bruce made a statement during his regularly scheduled stint on satellite radio.

People are happy, no more vapors, panties no longer bunched up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
6 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

We're still in Phase 1 but Phase 2 to start June 15th.

image.png.841e56837da6ebf55922dfd3c0d243d3.png

thank you for posting BD

• Like 1