1 minute ago, Jimmy James said:

That I can do. but if the punishment was: 

10 Open All Nights and 5 Mansion on the Hills, I'd be in trouble. 

There's always the other punishment.

Press play and watch until the end. 

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2

Nooooooooooo................... But it did out a smile on my face big time. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Erm, the thing is Roy - shit how do I word this - well...

Ya see the thing is, I've already, ya nar, done that today on my walk... So should I hoy in another 2 "Badlands" and 4 more "Promised Lands"? 

yes, but wait until tomorrow...and not during a walk, it has to be while you're in a supermarket.

Oh..and very loud 

1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

yes, but wait until tomorrow...and not during a walk, it has to be while you're in a supermarket.

Oh..and very loud 

I'm still not allowed in Sainsbury's after the last time

I'm just glad they kicked me out before I got to the "that blows this whole fucking place apart" lyric of "QOTS"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Torontonian ? I went to Toronto once , I wonder if we met ?:mellow:

Hello and Croeso (welcome in Welsh) :ph34r:

• Haha 1

...Thanks Marilla, actually, Mississausage so I'm a 5er not a true 6er.

• Like 1

Thanks Thunder Roadie... perhaps we did meet because I've been to Wales twice... Ever hang out at the YHA Conwy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

@allsetcobrajet, before Daisey gets here and grills you on everything.:D

Favorite Album and Tune as of right now, as we all know this changes from time to time.  

My fave album has always been The River because I first saw Bruce in Buffalo, NY in DEC, 1980 on that tour and it is still the best concert I've ever attended... by anyone... As for my current fave tune, 'From Small Things' is in highest rotation lately because I'm working on the guitar solo break. Honourable mentions to 'Local Hero', 'Car Wash' and The Tenth' as I'm working on those and should be ready for prime time open mic nights this summer.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Do you want to bet how long he stays around? 

Well, I've got about 1K of Bruce shows, most in FLAC, and that isn't sufficient so I'll haunt the (happy belated 2nd birthday) bootleg cover for quite a while...

• Like 2

I think we all did, But Early North Jersey! :lol: 

This guy must thing, I thought I joined a Springsteen board! 

I think we all did, But Early North Jersey! :lol: 

This guy must thing, I thought I joined a Springsteen board! 

Well, I'm just kind of a 'back of the rack guy' because anytime I bang out an obscure Bruce tune at a party, jam or fire pit night, someone always yells "I love that tune and no one ever plays it... and I love the hardcores... Now if I could only meet & marry Catherine Lefebvre...

• Like 1

Just now, allsetcobrajet said:

Well, I'm just kind of a 'back of the rack guy' because anytime I bang out an obscure Bruce tune at a party, jam or fire pit night, someone always yells "I love that tune and no one ever plays it... and I love the hardcores... Now if I could only meet & marry Catherine Lefebvre...

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome... I'm off to see what's new in the boot corner. Cheers, stay safe and don't forget to 'sway'...

• Like 1

welcome @allsetcobrajet

awsome screen name

i admit i had to sing it a few times

i once made a very dedicated effort to learn the words to open all night but its harder than Shakespeare! 

i hope you will enjoy our company and vice versa 

you like a long kitty by any chance ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allsetcobrajet said:

My fave album has always been The River because I first saw Bruce in Buffalo, NY in DEC, 1980 on that tour and it is still the best concert I've ever attended... by anyone... As for my current fave tune, 'From Small Things' is in highest rotation lately because I'm working on the guitar solo break. Honourable mentions to 'Local Hero', 'Car Wash' and The Tenth' as I'm working on those and should be ready for prime time open mic nights this summer.

Nice Irony ..... Two guys with Open All Night Screen names who both have the same first concert ....cool

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

47 minutes ago, Early North Jersey said:

Nice Irony ..... Two guys with Open All Night Screen names who both have the same first concert ....cool

I always read your name as Early New Jersey,.:D

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jmw said:

Thats Great !!! :lol: I think the first time i saw the Donkey from Winnie The Poohs name in print i thought it was "Eyesore" :wacko:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Early North Jersey said:

OK, I'm getting the reply thing figured out now... That's awesome ENJ... I moved in beside a guy in '97 that I found out sat 6 seats away from at that show... 3 of us down, 18,497 to go...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

OK, I'm getting the reply thing figured out now... That's awesome ENJ... I moved in beside a guy in '97 that I found out sat 6 seats away from at that show... 3 of us down, 18,497 to go...

18,496 ...Future Wife was with me....Now we just need that show to be an official download :).

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

That's a mic drop re. the girl... NICE! I believe you are 100% correct for the following reasons... Bruce has solid Upstate NY family roots and he always props Buffalo... He open the Darkness tour there... It was Steel Mill country... and both the performance and setlist were A+... Fingers crossed...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jmw said:

he's like Keith (Born 2 Walk)

but he is Bob 

(does that make sence)

but i do love that pesky wabbit !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daisey Jeep said:

welcome @allsetcobrajet

awsome screen name

i admit i had to sing it a few times

i once made a very dedicated effort to learn the words to open all night but its harder than Shakespeare! 

i hope you will enjoy our company and vice versa 

you like a long kitty by any chance ?

thank you for the greetings @Daisey Jeep

your compliment is high praise indeed and much appreciated

the song is a challenge and labour of love to be sure but it's uniqueness is quite compelling

I know I will

you like to take this conversation to a more discretionary locale by any chance?

• Like 1