Okay it's been awhile awhile since I've visited but am I crazy where are the set lists, the lyrics, live performance list, the news. All that stuff I used a lot alot back when???

Actually,  I've just tried clicking on the Greasy Lake home tab and I'm being directed back to the Forum. The OP may be onto something...

I've worked it out... if I click on the Greasy Lake banner, the options all appear in a menu bar underneath it. I'm sure it used to be different, clicking on the Greasy Lake banner took you to the home page automatically instead of presenting options to navigate there (or elsewhere)

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I FOUND THE PROBLEM WooHoo!,  on my tablets greasy lake only shows the forums unless you are in landscape view. turn them sideways and everything is there.....how weird but I am so happy to have the great resource of all the hard work done by greasy lake gods.

You can all put the problems down to my lousy web coding skills, but I'm glad you figured it out. And I'm glad someone is still interested in the rest of the site :).

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
10 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

It's amazing how many people don't realise all that extra stuff exists, in particular lyrics and setlists.

Exactly.  I'm always referring to the shows I've attended to check on songs etc before I make a fool of myself by saying he played such and such when he didn't! :rolleyes:

• Like 1