Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G'day all @ GL Have been lurking here for over a year, couldn't put off joining any longer. Special appreciation for all the legends uploading so much content in the bootleg thread. As

Thanks! I am from Slovakia, Eastern Europe.  Being a child of the 1980s, I first heard Bruce on the radio as a kid in the early 90s. And I borrowed the Greatest hits cd from a friend a couple yea

"Adam Raised A Cain" As I mentioned, I went on a dive in chronological order and I wasn't exactly "feeling it"* after the first 3 albums. Then Adam Raised A Cain came on and I sat upright in my c

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Tunnel Of Darkness said:

Umm, I don't think I said anything negative about it. It's a great album. The first 3 albums didn't connect immediately but later on they did. BTR probably at #4. for me. 

Umm...I guess I was going off the reply that badlands78 posted.  Umm, sorry.

19 hours ago, JaHoe said:

I'm in a mood to take up requests from especially newbies :D

Generous post!

Are there any soundboards from '78 other that don't include Passaic, Winterland, Landover or Atlanta? 

I'd have to say that any SBD's from 78-88 would be keenly viewed.

Cheers

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Tunnel Of Darkness said:

Generous post!

Are there any soundboards from '78 other that don't include Passaic, Winterland, Landover or Atlanta? 

I'd have to say that any SBD's from 78-88 would be keenly viewed.

Cheers

I posted one for you in the bootleg thread! I tagged you, so guess you get a notification