newcastle roy

Your fav Springsteen Youtube vid

4 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

love this

This version turned me into a huge Incident on 57th fan. I had overlooked it for many years, until I heard it fresh at this show. Love this song now. 

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

No Nukes closer, Quarter to Three

nothing else comes close

• Like 2

Tough choice. There is this - purely because every time the house lights go up I can see myself completely losing my shit and being totally in the moment.

Or there is one I can no longer find of me grabbing the poor blokes hand and then Jake's ... ahem ...reasonably well defined shoulder :).

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, SydneyGirl said:

Tough choice. There is this - purely because every time the house lights go up I can see myself completely losing my shit and being totally in the moment.

Or there is one I can no longer find of me grabbing the poor blokes hand and then Jake's ... ahem ...reasonably well defined shoulder :).

I'm in that one too!

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

I was there.:) 42+ million views now.

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 3

So many great examples on this thread. If I had to go for one it would be Roy's choice of the performance of Incident on 57th Street on the piano from the Barcelona DVD. Just breathtaking.

Whenever I watch that I just think of a very young Bruce in his early 20's sitting playing at his piano coming up with the melody and arrangement, and writing the lyrics of what became one of his masterpiece songs.

• Like 2