• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found it  

Intro to Volume VI.

I have not listened to the show yet, but thanks very much Born To Walk for the great updates.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Prayers to the deceased and their families. Americans unite, your country needs you.

Down To The River To Pray by a choir, not Alison Krauss

Found it

• Like 4

I deleted all the Sirius cookies, then went to this link https://player.siriusxm.com/query

That gave me the Log On screen, but when I pressed F5 it took me to a page where I clicked to the All Channels page, on which I could go down to Channel 20

58 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I think a song called Tomorrow May Be Too Late but I don't know the version.

Not certain if this is the right version, but it appears to be the right song.

• Like 1

Just finished listening to it. The Dylan song sounded like a Roger Waters tune. The highlight was Cash's, When the Man Comes Around. If I recall correctly, the song came to him in a dream in the middle of the night. A great, late-career highlight.

• Like 1
On 6/16/2020 at 2:42 AM, 1651997 said:

Just to let you know that the Portuguese League restarted a couple weeks ago and there's not a single team playing good football. I'm a Sporting CP fan so I know a some things about bad football and so far it's not been great for us. <_<

Yeah thats because all the best Portuguese footballers play for the Wolves!

15 minutes ago, Jertucky said:

Just finished listening to it. The Dylan song sounded like a Roger Waters tune. The highlight was Cash's, When the Man Comes Around. If I recall correctly, the song came to him in a dream in the middle of the night. A great, late-career highlight.

Stunning song. If your heart doesn't melt at that chiming 12 string, then seek medical help.

• Like 2

https://www.njarts.net/radio/springsteen-makes-sixth-siriusxm-radio-show-a-rock-n-roll-requiem/

This allows the text of the radio broadcast to be read (hope it works for anyone who tries it!) and provides the titles of the recordings. I bookmarked it from a link kindly provided for the previous broadcast and tinkered with it on the site to get this latest one.

• Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Not certain if this is the right version, but it appears to be the right song.

Seems to be the same song despite the different title. They also sound pretty similar.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

There's a whole list that comes up though.  Which one do I choose? Cookies on laptop? On Chrome?

6 hours ago, jmw said:

Delete cookies.

If you're using Chrome:

Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner

Select 'Settings'

Select 'Cookies and other site data' in the 'Privacy and Security' section

Scroll down a bit and click on 'See all cookies and site date'

Type 'Sirius' in the 'Search cookies' box

Click the dustbins against the entries that come up.

Go to https://player.siriusxm.com/query

After a few seconds you should get the 'Welcome to SiriusXM' box

Press F5

You should now have a Home Page with an option to select 'All channels'

Scroll down and select Channel 20

A play box will appear at the bottom of the screen

Click to Go Live

More useful tips on shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted available later :rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

Pressing F5 didn't do anything for me! Using a Mac Book, so maybe different on a desk top. Anyway I appreciate your efforts to help @Born To Walk and for at least telling us what he played! I do wish he (or his staff!) would post a link on his website so people outside of America can listen more easily. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, whispered secret said:

Pressing F5 didn't do anything for me! Using a Mac Book, so maybe different on a desk top. Anyway I appreciate your efforts to help @Born To Walk and for at least telling us what he played! I do wish he (or his staff!) would post a link on his website so people outside of America can listen more easily. 

or people in america who are too poor to afford all these streaming services

• Like 2

I don't think I've listened to a more beautiful /powerful radio show than that before , truly amazing . Bruce ,Bob and Neil have shone a light in these dark times , God bless them . What a time to being a music fan!