Sign in to follow this  
estband

Bruce Freebies: Audio & Magazines

U.S. residents only.

PM me if interested (it all goes as a single lot).

CDs

*Tunnel of Love -- Single housed in a mini-LP sleeve, with "Two for the Road" and LIVE version of "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" (recorded at C.W. Post College on 12/15/75)
*TUNNEL OF LOVE EXPRESS TOUR -- Promotional item with "All That Heaven Will Allow", "One Step Up", "Roulette", "Be True", and "Pink Cadillac" (first leg of Tour dates listed on back - Worcester to Landover)
*Chimes of Freedom -- Canadian 5" with "Tougher" and "Born to Run" (recorded in L.A. on  4/27), "Be True" (3/28 in Detroit) and "Chimes of Freedom" (7/3 in Stockholm).  Color artwork has been trimmed, fitted inside a Case Logic CD sleeve.
*NO NUKES (Godfather Records) -- 9/22 with "Rave On" from 9/21 (in a beautiful tri-fold sleeve, w/mini-reproduction of movie poster)
*NUGS Archive -- 8/23/08 St. Louis

CD-R

Fistfull of Dollars -- NEBRASKA demos and outtakes

Magazines

*Rolling Stone -- Elvis memorial issue (#248, 9/22/77)
*For True Rockers Only -- Spring '94 issue, NEBRASKA special
*Backstreets -- 66, 67

UPDATED:

U.S. residents only -- shipping's on me.

PM me your address if you want the stuff (ALL of it goes as a single lot).

CDs

*Tunnel of Love -- Single housed in a mini-LP sleeve, with "Two for the Road" and LIVE version of "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" (recorded at C.W. Post College on 12/15/75)
*TUNNEL OF LOVE EXPRESS TOUR -- Promotional item with "All That Heaven Will Allow", "One Step Up", "Roulette", "Be True", and "Pink Cadillac" (first leg of Tour dates listed on back - Worcester to Landover)
*Chimes of Freedom -- Canadian 5" with "Tougher" and "Born to Run" (recorded in L.A. on  4/27), "Be True" (3/28 in Detroit) and "Chimes of Freedom" (7/3 in Stockholm).  Color artwork has been trimmed and fitted inside a Case Logic CD sleeve.

CD-R

Fistfull of Dollars -- NEBRASKA demos and outtakes

DVDs

This is Your Life -- LIVE Compilation (1979-1985)

September 21/22, 1979 - NO NUKES
December 11, 1980 - Providence Civic Centre
December 31, 1980 - Nassau Coliseum
June 14, 1981 - Hollywood Bowl, LA
July 2, 1981 - Opening Night, Brendan Byrne Arena
June 12, 1982 - Rally for Disarmament
June, 1984 - Rehearsal for "Dancing in the Dark" at Bruce's house
October 15, 1984 - "Detroit Medley" from Vancouver
November 15, 1984 - TV News Report from St. Louis
October 2, 1985 - L.A. Coliseum

Breathless in Paris -- June 29, 1985 (Pro-shot):

BORN IN THE U.S.A. / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / JOHNNY 99 / ATLANTIC CITY / SHUT OUT THE LIGHT / THE RIVER / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / TRAPPED / DARLINGTON COUNTY / GLORY DAYS / THE PROMISED LAND / MY HOMETOWN / THUNDER ROAD / COVER ME / DANCING IN THE DARK / HUNGRY HEART / CADILLAC RANCH / DOWNBOUND TRAIN / I'M ON FIRE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE / BORN TO RUN / BOBBY JEAN / RAMROD / TWIST AND SHOUT - DO YOU LOVE ME / ROCKIN' ALL OVER THE WORLD

Magazines

*Rolling Stone -- Elvis memorial issue (#248, 9/22/77)
*For True Rockers Only -- Spring '94 issue, NEBRASKA special
*Backstreets -- 66, 67

Stuff has found a new home, no longer available.