The Glastonbury Experience - Saturday 27th 8pm-9.30pm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember watching glasto set in london hotel room before Hyde park, thought it was a pretty awesome show, Hyde park was great apart from sitting through hours of crap before Bruce( with the odd except

Bruce missed a huge opportunity at Glastonbury in my opinion. One of the biggest and most watched music festivals in the world and he chose to play the setlist from the Working on a Dream tour contain

For UK Lakers the Saturday Glastonbury Experience programme on BBC2 will be showing highlights from the 2009 Springsteen headliner set. Supposed "rarely" seen before tunes. It will probably be av

Posted Images

1 minute ago, janeymarywendy said:

Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys.  I like it.  Strings!

Never heard it before. Once I'd stopped feeling robbed I liked it.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys.  I like it.  Strings!

I know nothing about the Arctic Monkeys. 

Just now, jmw said:

I know nothing about the Arctic Monkeys. 

Apparently, neither do I.

I'm missing Casualty.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, jmw said:

It better be worth it, is the complete Bruce performance on the iPlayer?

No.

Somewhat annoying there’s no rerun (of those previously broadcast + tonight’s songs) nor the full set given that the HD archival footage looks great. 

While I’m not mad on the performance, it does seem an NUGS archive release in waiting. I wonder if the Eavis family would want royalties from it...

• Like 1

A mate on FB just posted that he couldn't understand anything that was being sung. I told him about the Monkees and he agreed - he'd thought he'd know at least one song. When's Bruce on?

2 minutes ago, Nick21 said:

No.

Somewhat annoying there’s no rerun (of those previously broadcast + tonight’s songs) nor the full set given that the HD archival footage looks great. 

While I’m not mad on the performance, it does seem an NUGS archive release in waiting. I wonder if the Eavis family would want royalties from it...

I thought one of the ladies said about a lot of performances on the iPlayer, everyone but Bruce.

1 minute ago, Eileen said:

A mate on FB just posted that he couldn't understand anything that was being sung. I told him about the Monkees and he agreed - he'd thought he'd know at least one song. When's Bruce on?

No idea.  Suspense, eh? :lol:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eileen said:

That is exactly what I thought.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jmw said:

I thought one of the ladies said about a lot of performances on the iPlayer, everyone but Bruce.

List of those sets available (many in full) available on iPlayer can be found in this thread: 

The BBC have since added a couple more high-profile sets, so fingers crossed they put Bruce’s on there after tonight. 

• Like 1