Borischelski

Jungleland live downloads - Download as albums on itunes ?

Been a while since I’ve done this and I obviously a bit rusty & am having a mental block ?!?’

I use Vuze to download live boots from Jungleland (ie full show Tempe audio) & they appear in an “album” folder on my pc.

However when I add to my itunes library/iphone the tracks appear as separate individual songs.

Im sure I used to be able to find a way (via software ?) of making torrent live download “albums” appear as albums of itunes/iphone ?

Is anyone able to put me out of my misery and explain ?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

You need to tag them correctly. I use MP3 tag.

In iTunes you can set the tags easily. Two methods:

1. For each song in iTunes right click and select 'Song info" and then enter the album name the same for each track.

2. If all together under Recently Added, then you can select all at once and set all the tracks at the same time. Or use this to select as many tracks easily at one time.

3. Before adding to iTunes you can also select all the files in the folder, right click and select properties, and change the tags for all at once under the Details tab (This is Windows, probably similar on Mac)

Should we be discussing JL downloads that are commercially available?