Here's hoping!

This ties in well with all the Ron Aniello Instagram posts and stories earlier this year, with instruments, studio work, etc, all with a Colts Neck, NJ geotags.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SoulBoogieAlex said:

So it could also be a Working on a Dream pt 2

I'm fine with this

• Like 5
  • Love Love Love! 2

What else would Nils say?  

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, lilbud said:

I'm fine with this

Agree! After this year, I'd be very happy with a WOAD pt.2, as long as it gets the man out on the road, whenever circumstances permits...

• Like 1

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

Yes they were rumoured to have lost many millions this year with various massive shows cancelled.  Next summer”could” be very busy.   Fingers crossed! 

From the looks of it, it could be another year without major tours. I hope things go back to normal at some point. I cannot imagine a pit where we have keep a Springsteen distance from each other.

• Like 3

I think otherwise - as Bruce said "the release day is just one day, the record is forever" - if he takes longer, so be it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Promise61 said:

What else would Nils say?  

I came to dance?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

I’m with you. Although, I want new stuff as well!

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

When Nils says as good as they've done before does he mean since he joined the band? If it as good as Magic I would be more than happy.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

2021 wont depend on venues, it will be economy driven.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gretsch Country Gentleman said:

I'm scared

Good :P

I enjoyed the hell out of WOAD and I feel that the album gets more hate than it deserves

• Like 6
  • Love Love Love! 1

1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Both would be nice.

• Like 2

My expectations have been lowered quite a bit. I’m not sure what he’s got left, but hopefully Nils is on target.

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2

We've had no newly written music since 2012.  It's going to be interesting to see if the next record will also be archived projects or something brand new. Or maybe he's intimidated by 79 yr old Dylan's new masterpiece.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

That's because it is a masterpiece...

• Like 7
  • Bruuuuce! 2

2 hours ago, Jertucky said:

My expectations have been lowered quite a bit. I’m not sure what he’s got left, but hopefully Nils is on target.

He never misses.

f39fafffca20a9bad27555f81f581772.jpg

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, sleepyjoe said:

That's because it is a masterpiece...

If you're a Glenn Campbell fan! 

If you're a RnR fan not so much.

• Like 2

Uk government just announced outdoor performances can begin with “limited audiences” ‘‘tis a long way from that to a full blown outdoor concert, indoor? God knows. I personally don’t see how it will work till this virus is totally in control, perhaps the Western Star way maybe the new way.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

If you're a Glenn Campbell fan! 

If you're a RnR fan not so much.

Even if you’re a Glenn Campbell fan it still isn’t good.