Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it sounds great he says. As good as anything they did before. So it could also be a Working on a Dream pt 2  https://www.app.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/07/08/upcoming-springsteen-albu

That's because it is a masterpiece...

I'm fine with this

Posted Images

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

Yes they were rumoured to have lost many millions this year with various massive shows cancelled.  Next summer”could” be very busy.   Fingers crossed! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

I’m with you. Although, I want new stuff as well!

  • Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

2021 wont depend on venues, it will be economy driven.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

Both would be nice.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We've had no newly written music since 2012.  It's going to be interesting to see if the next record will also be archived projects or something brand new. Or maybe he's intimidated by 79 yr old Dylan's new masterpiece.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

That's because it is a masterpiece...

  • Like 7
  • Bruuuuce! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Uk government just announced outdoor performances can begin with “limited audiences” ‘‘tis a long way from that to a full blown outdoor concert, indoor? God knows. I personally don’t see how it will work till this virus is totally in control, perhaps the Western Star way maybe the new way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

If you're a Glenn Campbell fan! 

If you're a RnR fan not so much.

Even if you’re a Glenn Campbell fan it still isn’t good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...