Greasy Lake Community

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it sounds great he says. As good as anything they did before. So it could also be a Working on a Dream pt 2  https://www.app.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/07/08/upcoming-springsteen-albu

That's because it is a masterpiece...

I'm fine with this

Posted Images

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

Yes they were rumoured to have lost many millions this year with various massive shows cancelled.  Next summer”could” be very busy.   Fingers crossed! 

23 minutes ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

I’m with you. Although, I want new stuff as well!

• Like 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

2021 wont depend on venues, it will be economy driven.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

Both would be nice.

• Like 2

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 2

We've had no newly written music since 2012.  It's going to be interesting to see if the next record will also be archived projects or something brand new. Or maybe he's intimidated by 79 yr old Dylan's new masterpiece.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, badlands78 said:

What I learned from "Western Stars" is that if Bruce simply adds a lush string section to a solo record that has been sitting for 7 years, the masses will drool all over it and proclaim it a "masterpiece".

That's because it is a masterpiece...

• Like 7
  • Bruuuuce! 2

Uk government just announced outdoor performances can begin with “limited audiences” ‘‘tis a long way from that to a full blown outdoor concert, indoor? God knows. I personally don’t see how it will work till this virus is totally in control, perhaps the Western Star way maybe the new way.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

If you're a Glenn Campbell fan! 

If you're a RnR fan not so much.

Even if you’re a Glenn Campbell fan it still isn’t good.