Jertucky is the heat and Covid getting to you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, lilbud said:

I enjoyed the hell out of WOAD and I feel that the album gets more hate than it deserves

I would say most fans like, or love WOAD; but those who don't like it make so much noise it seems they are with many.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Promise61 said:

What else would Nils say?  

That he bought a new trampoline?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Jertucky said:

Even if you’re a Glenn Campbell fan it still isn’t good.

dont fucking listen to it then

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lilbud said:

Good :P

I enjoyed the hell out of WOAD and I feel that the album gets more hate than it deserves

Its a fantastic record alright

I don't get the hate either

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

If you're a Glenn Campbell fan! 

If you're a RnR fan not so much.

I think that's why i love WS because i grew up listening to Glenn Campbell

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Chicken Man said:

dont fucking listen to it then

I don’t. But I have and it’s horrendous.

Regardless, I hope the next one is much, much better.

20 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

With so many re-scheduled 2020 tours taking place in 2021 let’s hope provisional venues have been reserved, like the rumoured Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London was before the album and tour plug was pulled. I think Daniel Levy (Tottenham chairman) will be needing the money. 

Is the Neil Young & Crazy Horse tour rescheduled for next year? What's Nils going to do if Neil needs him for that tour and Bruce decides to tour with the ESB at the same time?

Unf. I'm afraid summer of 2021 is still to early anyway, but this could prove to be a headache for quite a few musicians as well...

21 minutes ago, the-chickenman said:

Is the Neil Young & Crazy Horse tour rescheduled for next year? What's Nils going to do if Neil needs him for that tour and Bruce decides to tour with the ESB at the same time?

Unf. I'm afraid summer of 2021 is still to early anyway, but this could prove to be a headache for quite a few musicians as well...

Don't worry, if Nils is with Neil there is always Tom Morello:ph34r:.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Accountant Pete said:

Don't worry, if Nils is with Neil there is always Tom Morello:ph34r:.

downloadfile-146.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, the-chickenman said:

Nils is an official member of the E Street Band, i'm not sure what his status is with Crazy Horse or if push came to shove what band he would be contracted to play in. 

I still have my optimistic head on that a vaccine will be found for this virus a lot sooner than we think at the moment.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, the-chickenman said:

I think he would always prioritise Bruce, especially given it will (I’m guessing) be a better money-maker. That said, would anyone be interested in an E Street tour with just Bruce and SVZ on guitars if Nils chose the Horse? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BobbyJames said:

I think he would always prioritise Bruce, especially given it will (I’m guessing) be a better money-maker. That said, would anyone be interested in an E Street tour with just Bruce and SVZ on guitars if Nils chose the Horse? 

I would be interested in a tour with just Bruce. Anybody who tags along, is just a bonus! Including Tom :ph34r:

• Like 3

Western Stars is great, Working on a Dream isn't. In fact the only songs I don't like on WS are the ones that sound like they came from WOAD; There Goes My Miracle, and Sundown.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BobbyJames said:

Neil's tour and all those tours postponed from 2020 will surely get priority in 2021 over any newly planned tours. With that reasoning, it could be a long time before Bruce gets a significant window to tour with the band.

23 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Personally, I don't care if he never makes another record. All I want is the complete emptying of the archive.

I’m the other way I think. Give me as much new material via new records as he can.

Archve stuff wouldn’t go amiss either of course!!

Less bothered about a tour unless it’s majorly scaled down band wise. 

Personally, my greatest hope is to be in a pit again at a Springsteen concert. That buzz of anticipation in the minutes before showtime as the lighting crew unfurl those rope ladders to climb above the stage to take up their positions, to the cheers of the crowd. 
Classic Archive shows, Box sets, Tracks 2 or a brand new album are all massive bonuses and all secondary compared to that feeling of the moment, being right there at the concert. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

That buzz of anticipation in the minutes before showtime as the lighting crew unfurl those rope ladders to climb above the stage to take up their positions, to the cheers of the crowd. 

I always thought that those guys must have bladders of steel

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, badlands78 said:

I always thought that those guys must have bladders of steel

1741_-_Slip_Super_Plus_M.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the recent past, the E Street Band has toured without Max, Danny (before his passing, I mean), Steve and Patti. Neils is important, but I don’t think his possible absence would change Bruce’s plans for next year (if he indeed has some). 
As somebody said before, the economy will probably play a major role in the scheduling of the next tour, regardless of venues or “shared” musicians.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Promise61 said:

Neil's tour and all those tours postponed from 2020 will surely get priority in 2021 over any newly planned tours. With that reasoning, it could be a long time before Bruce gets a significant window to tour with the band.

I wonder if we will see Bruce and the ESB do a residency somewhere rather than a full scale tour again.

10 nights at MSG or the Meadowlands (I know it's changed it's name but I can't remember what it's new name is).

5 nights at the 02 in London...5 at the Bercy in Paris.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Neils is important, but I don’t think his possible absence would change Bruce’s plans for next year (if he indeed has some).

They managed without Nils for the Darkness and River tours, and I suppose those tours went alright. B)

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 2

11 hours ago, bobfan1976 said:

Western Stars is great, Working on a Dream isn't. In fact the only songs I don't like on WS are the ones that sound like they came from WOAD; There Goes My Miracle, and Sundown.

I hear that too

But of course i like them for that ;)

• Bruuuuce! 1

I want it all !

Tours

Steve, Nils.......

Patty too if she ever wants to turn up to a show im at 

New albums

Albums that have sat around gathering dust

Box sets with tracks from the vaults inclu Nebraska 

Archive show releases c/o nuggs

Do it ASAP Bruce, while you still have control over your own legacy, before they sell you out for advertizing jingles and those tracks in the vault get released without your input and not how you want us to hear them

13 hours ago, BobbyJames said:

IThat said, would anyone be interested in an E Street tour with just Bruce and SVZ on guitars if Nils chose the Horse? 

Tour without Steve so Nils can play more guitar.

In a post-corona world, diving into the crowd, crowd surfing (a la Hungry Heart) is probably a no-go area (if Bruce's back would allow that anyway), so Bruce could maybe play more guitar too.

(Nothing against Steve; on contrary all the 'lost discussions' during track selecting for the River album should have been 'won discussions'!).