Greasy Lake Community

i  I recently downloaded Coventry 16 from Nugs for the second time, having lost the first one when my hard drive crashed taking with it many other things as well.  I have downloaded the files, and eventually got around to playing the show discovered that a number of songs are missing, I have contacted Nugs 3 times so far but get nothing back except that a ticket has been created.  Does anyone have anuy ideas as to what i can do to get this matter resolved, anyone else had issues with downloads from them.

30 minutes ago, Gazza said:

i  I recently downloaded Coventry 16 from Nugs for the second time, having lost the first one when my hard drive crashed taking with it many other things as well.  I have downloaded the files, and eventually got around to playing the show discovered that a number of songs are missing, I have contacted Nugs 3 times so far but get nothing back except that a ticket has been created.  Does anyone have anuy ideas as to what i can do to get this matter resolved, anyone else had issues with downloads from them.

How long ago did you contact them, and does the ticket give you a timeframe for response? Bear in mind also with the current crisis response time may be slower!

I don't have the show, but I'm sure somebody that does may be able to help you out if Nugs fail to help you!!

3 hours ago, Gazza said:

I had issues with some of the live cds a few months back but in fairness to them they got back to me within the hour and sent new copies to me by the end of the day, not sure why your not getting a response

By “files” do you mean mp3 or flac or other?  And are you downloading directly as a zip file or using their Nugs download program?

I am on a Windows platform and I buy the mp3 version and always download directly to my hard drive (via the dialog box) and have had no problems.

One time I tried the Nugs program and it was a little wonky with some files not downloading completely.