Sign in to follow this  
Daisey Jeep

Too weird even for me

Recommended Posts

So in this house Gary has a flash and fast year old laptop and a flash and fast PC that's about 6 months older

He is a gamer so speed is important to him

I have a laptop i brought 2nd hand 2 years ago from cash converters that cost $600 - so far so good

Usually i just greasy lake on my phone but i was having a look see at the bootleg thread so i logged on my laptop yesterday or maybe the day before 

I didn't need to put the password in because it was already there like this ******** as i must have told it to remember it

Today when Gary was on his laptop greasylake came up as an option and my password that @CosmicKid gave me years ago (i forgot mine) that i still use came up on his computer - actually visible

Slight correction he is on his PC

I have never used either his laptop or PC

We are all using the house hold wi fi

But WTF is going on ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

So in this house Gary has a flash and fast year old laptop and a flash and fast PC that's about 6 months older

He is a gamer so speed is important to him

I have a laptop i brought 2nd hand 2 years ago from cash converters that cost $600 - so far so good

Usually i just greasy lake on my phone but i was having a look see at the bootleg thread so i logged on my laptop yesterday or maybe the day before 

I didn't need to put the password in because it was already there like this ******** as i must have told it to remember it

Today when Gary was on his laptop greasylake came up as an option and my password that @CosmicKid gave me years ago (i forgot mine) that i still use came up on his computer - actually visible

Slight correction he is on his PC

I have never used either his laptop or PC

We are all using the house hold wi fi

But WTF is going on ?

 

Sounds like you have sync settings to share between devices. Check settings on both devices.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026102/windows-10-about-sync-settings

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with riverdude2. Must be some cloud-based browser sync.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2020 at 10:57 AM, riverdude2 said:

Sounds like you have sync settings to share between devices. Check settings on both devices.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026102/windows-10-about-sync-settings

If you can't follow that, give @janeymarywendy a shout :ph34r:

  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would pay tens of dollars to watch a tv series about hot laker chickies trying to use technology

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your replies guys :)

The other day i switched on my laptop and i was signing up for Bruce Springsteen u tube channel thing which im sure i have done before ...

And it came up with Gary's name and e-mail and password :lol::lol::lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2020 at 12:29 PM, AMIW said:

I would pay tens of dollars to watch a tv series about hot laker chickies trying to use technology

Send me the money and we'll zoom you in*

Here is a preview of what it looks like in our house

* how do you zoom again ? ;)

downloadfile-9.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this