I am

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday oggling pictures of Bruce with no shirt on 

Life is a downer right now, i need my Bruce eye candy

And ive been standing right in front of him and he's all wet and sweaty ....and with his er um ... belt area right at my eye level

A girl can dream

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, SoulBoogieAlex said:

Goodness my eyes have gone all misty at the thought 

• Like 1

I hope its a moonlit night :lol:

34 minutes ago, Eileen said:

We don't need photographs ...

Its ok im too polite to take any 

Besides have you seen my photos :lol:

Also when he was crowd surfing right beside me i was very polite and respectful and only touched his arm ....you know to make sure he was real

He felt warm and exspensive and he smelt like heaven ...and his bisep was quite impressive ;)

• Like 1

What i wanna know is what happened to his chest hair :(

Bruce-Springsteen-Shirtless-Pics-Hot-Photos-Sexy-GIFs-3.jpg

909dd1eb73653c6343c18efb737b2de8.jpg

Note Aunty - he's putting his clothes back on :lol:

• Like 2

Bruce skinny dipping. Got me thinking about the guy in Rosalita -  Big Bones Billy according to the lyrics sheet. When I bought the album back in 1981 there was no lyrics sheet with it so I had to go by ears. For years I thought it was Big Balls Billy. To this day I hear it that way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Bruce skinny dipping. Got me thinking about the guy in Rosalita -  Big Bones Billy according to the lyrics sheet. When I bought the album back in 1981 there was no lyrics sheet with it so I had to go by ears. For years I thought it was Big Balls Billy. To this day I hear it that way.

Me too.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Wait, what!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a b/friend when I was mid-teens who sent me a letter when I was on holiday in France with the school. My mam read the letter after I'd returned and told me off about him signing his name as 'big balls' at the end.

She shut up when I reminded her that she shouldn't have been snooping and reading a private letter. :D

And no, I'm not telling you ...

... mainly cos I can't remember.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

For years I thought it was Big Balls Billy. To this day I hear it that way.

I'm convinced that's what he actually sings.

Reminds me of Give Peace A Chance

"The third verse contains a reference to masturbation, but Lennon changed this to "mastication" on the official lyric sheet. He later admitted this was a "cop out" but wanted to avoid unnecessary controversy."

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I'm convinced that's what he actually sings

I've just gone along with what was written down - Big Bone Billy's written somewhere :) - but I've just listened to it through my headphones.

He sings Big Balls Billy on the studio version.

• Thanks 3

I actually think the lyric sheet in this instance has been 'tidied up' to cover the true lyric, which is Big Balls Billy. I understand this was a thing back in the day to hide lyrics that may have been considered contentious at the time.

Funniest example of that I've ever seen is a Rolling Stones lyric book I have where the chorus to Star Star is written as 'You're a starbucker, starbucker, starbucker....etc.' I mean, a) what is a starbucker (outside of Battlestar Galactica) and b) the recorded lyric is so blatant and clear the whole exercise is pointless

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

I actually think the lyric sheet in this instance has been 'tidied up' to cover the true lyric, which is Big Balls Billy. I understand this was a thing back in the day to hide lyrics that may have been considered contentious at the time.

Funniest example of that I've ever seen is a Rolling Stones lyric book I have where the chorus to Star Star is written as 'You're a starbucker, starbucker, starbucker....etc.' I mean, a) what is a starbucker (outside of Battlestar Galactica) and b) the recorded lyric is so blatant and clear the whole exercise is pointless

Not beeing even a casual rolling stones fan (although i do admire Mick and Keith) I had to google :lol:

2b6yi8.jpg

• Haha 1

Just listened to it, the studio version; (listening to Rosalita at 3.40 A.M.; you should listen to Nebraska or Joad at that time of day!). He really sings Big Balls Billy. Not something I previously noticed the past 35 years.

There was not a lyric sheet with the WIESS vinyl version and probably also not the first cd releases; I seem to remember it was said the lyrics of Sandy and Rosalita in the Live 1975-85 booklet were the first lyrics of WIESS songs in print.

• Like 1

Hey man, did you see that, those poor cats are sure messed up
I wonder what they were gettin' into, or were they just lost in the flood?

As LINYC was my introduction to so much Bruce i thought those poor cats are sure fucked up ? 

What did he sing back in the day ?

These kind of things confuse me when im singing along and i seem to get the words wrong to some songs

@Wout ? Or anyone ?

7 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Not beeing even a casual rolling stones fan (although i do admire Mick and Keith) I had to google :lol:

2b6yi8.jpg

Twiki and Dr Theopoplis, oh my giddy aunt I'm 10 years old again...

Actually, thinking about it Glen A Larson wrote this as well as Battlestar Galactica that featured Starbuck...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

Twiki and Dr Theopoplis, oh my giddy aunt I'm 10 years old again...

Actually, thinking about it Glen A Larson wrote this as well as Battlestar Galactica that featured Starbuck...

Forget Princess Leia,  i wanted to be Col Deering 

KJzTqTA.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Hey man, did you see that, those poor cats are sure messed up
I wonder what they were gettin' into, or were they just lost in the flood?

As LINYC was my introduction to so much Bruce i thought those poor cats are sure fucked up ? 

What did he sing back in the day ?

These kind of things confuse me when im singing along and i seem to get the words wrong to some songs

@Wout ? Or anyone ?

Messed up on the studio version, fucked up on LINYC, the definitive version of Lost In The Flood.

• Bruuuuce! 1

Bruce skinny dipping.... uh no, that's not something I would need to see, or...in all actuality, want to see....but thank you.

• Haha 2