Surprise!! From my home to yours: volume 9 July 29

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Rumble Doll' is a terrific album.

Just listened to this and I loved it. I realised that I have hardly ever heard Patti talking and I enjoyed her songs more than I expected - I should maybe pay more attention to her! 

I remember before Rumble Doll was released thinking that I would be curious to hear it, but wouldn't be rushing out to buy it. Then I heard an interview with Patti on the car radio, during which four

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I could be wrong (probably, usually am), but he played "Talk to Me Like the Rain" on a previous episode, didn't he? 

image.thumb.png.bff68c9de98a24e3e2b3bb599867740f.png

7 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I now fully expect Bruce to do a Part 10, but I'd be over the moon if he took a page out of Stevie's book and just kept on going. 

Who wouldn't love From My Home to Yours, Part 132?

132 might be stretching it a bit, but I don't see why he would stop in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

132 might be stretching it a bit, but I don't see why he would stop in the foreseeable future.

Yeah, this seems like the perfect thing for him to do outside of touring. Just a chance to shoot the shit about whatever's topical/on his mind and make use of his varied musical knowledge. 

Already looking forward to the editions for his birthday, for Halloween and Christmas :lol:

2 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Already looking forward to the editions for his birthday, for Halloween and Christmas :lol:

...and the thing at the start of November that we can't talk about.

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1